Survival Of The Fittest (Part Three)

·Time Skip·

Narrator's POV
We find ourselves in the middle of a training ground with a furious battle being waged between three students and their teacher. Only to be interrupted by the ringing of the alarm clock that was set to noon. They all stop their moments to bend over in raging breaths in and out. A small, almost unnoticeable figure walked out from the forest that surrounded the place. The teacher casually walked over to the clock and stopped its senseless ringing, before turning back around to face then with a look of disappointment. "You all failed on the premise of no one getting a bell from me." He said, he was about to continue on with touting them with holding out all three bells in front of him, but then he noticed the missing bell. He smiled his famous eye smile at the discovery, "So it appears that one of you did get a bell. May I ask who among you achieved this seemingly simple task." The three in front of him looked at each other with questioning looks that is until, soft tentative steps were heard on the soft grass to the left of them. Their stood Naruto shyly walking over to their sensi, his head down and his and hiding something close to his chest. When he was directly in front of their teacher, they could only ask themselves how he did it, if he indeed did. Kakashi reached out his hand, it was unbearably silent only broken by the soft jingle of the missing bell being placed in their shared sensi's hand. It was met by a proud eye smile, and glares heated enough to bore holes in solid rock. "Alright team, meet me back here tomorrow for your first mission, same time, but this time your allowed to eat first." Kakashi said looking at the rest of the team.

"Wait, we pass? How come?" Shouted Sakura.

"Well, Sakura, you and Sasuke and Naruko all worked together to attempt to get a bell as a team, which is the real answer to this test. That's why you passed." He paused as they cheered, he put his large hand on Naruto's head ruffling his soft, golden hair. "It's just an added bonus that one of you actually got one of the bells." He lifted his hand off his students head, and chuckled a deep laughter. He brought out four bento's, handing one to each student before saying goodbye. All not knowing he was in a tree near by. Naruko, Sasuke and Sakura all moved away to the other side of the training ground, yet again purposely moving away from the lonely child. Naruto just did what he always did, sit alone, watching their happy faces from a distance. It hurt, it hurt a lot. The tears that wanted to roll down his face, he forced back, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of making him cry. So he ate in silence before walking over to the fresh water lake near by to clean in out and respectfully put back on the rock they were once sat upon. Only to be forced to do the same to the other three, as the others left, leaving him all alone. He washed and washed and washed, letting only a few tears slip from his eyes in silence. This was the cursed he had to live with, if you could call this living, he was cursed to always do as the said, and to always be alone in the world.

Maybe if he died, everything would be fine again. Maybe then he'd finally be loved in the way he deserved. Maybe then he'd be happy, and accepted by everyone on the land of the dotted. Maybe.... He thought. But then the warm tingling sensation that filled his body reminded him of the love of his life he had only yet received. He smiled a genuine smile, small and nearly invisible to the naked eye, but it indeed was there. He thought of all the things that could happen in the future with her by his side. All the happy moments, as well as the sad moments. He thought of having children with her, he thought of their wedding, and all the happy moments that would insure to be afterwards. That made him so very happy. He felt her gentle touch of her arms wrapping around him from her warm and soothing chakra filling his body.

Naruto quickly finished washing the bento boxes and nearly staked them on top of each other, and was about to leave when he noticed the memorial stone. He stepped in front of his and said a quick prayer before hurrying to the place he was forced to call home before he was locked out by his family.

Kakashi jumped out of the tree he was in soon after disappointed in three of his students treatment towards the other. He would have gladly failed all three of them, band them from the academy and kept Naruto as his only student but he couldn't. The other day when he made his report to his sensi or the fourth hokage, he blatantly made his displeasure towards his other three students, but was quickly silenced and forced by the hokage himself to pass the others or else. Enough said after that he left viewing his sensi in a different light, one that he didn't like.

-----------------------------
Sorry!!!!

Sorry it's short!
Sorry it's over do!
Sorry, I haven't been keeping my promises!
Sorry, so sorry, so here's a picture!

Sorry it's short!Sorry it's over do!Sorry, I haven't been keeping my promises!Sorry, so sorry, so here's a picture!

Bye 😘