Fine Dining (Part Two)

Kakashi's POV
When I and the other sensi's were seated I intently signed in frustration making them look at me in worry and confusion. "What's wrong?" Asked the only female at the table, Kurenai. I signed again and began telling them about what happened with Naruto and his old sensi. He told them every detail to Naruto's anxiety attack and treatment to the prophecy and what Minato said about his own son. After that they were all seething, angry at the hokage, angry that he'd allowed himself to make up his mind up on one of his children's fates. Angry at how he could just condemn Naruto to a terrible life. And to be honest I was fairly angry as well, just thinking about what happened made my blood boil and my stomach drop and twist into knots. But it all faded away when I noticed that he wasn't at the table with everyone else. I was tempted to ask the others where he went, but knew they didn't care and wouldn't answer me straight. So I got up and walked to the bathroom, he wasn't their, so I checked outside. I looked around only just barely spotting a foot sticking out of the alleyway to my right. I walked over to see him sitting there in peace with his eyes closed. I crouched beside him and started to call his name. When it didn't work I resorted to start poking at his cheek whilst I called. Finally after what felt like forever, his eyes fluttered open, he looked at me groggy, standing up eventually.

"So, you want tell me what your doing out here and not inside?" I asked with a slightly playful, slightly stern voice. He rubbed the back of his head, looking down at his feet as if glued like that. "Um, well, you see at first I wasn't aloud to sit with the others, then I was kicked out." He nervously said, it was still raspy and scratchy, it's obviously that he rarely ever spoke. I sighed in frustration at the other students and the restaurant. I put a hand on his shoulder, choosing to ignore the flinch, a wide eye smile on my masked features. "Well, how about we go to another restaurant, just you and me. Does that sound good?" I asked with joy in my voice, finally some alone time with undeniably my favorite student. I thought. (Not like that you perverts!) Since I've met him that first meeting on the academy roof, I've wanted to help him and bring him out of his shell. Help him to open up to the world and enjoy life. Not to let him continue on with that dead look in his eyes any further.

"Um well, you see sensi, that won't do either. I'm not aloud in any restaurants." Naruto said timidly. I frowned, what to do? What to do? I thought until a mini lightbulb lit up in my mind. "Well then how about we go to my place, I'll fix us up some food there. How about that, Naruto?" (Still not like that you guys!) I asked thinking up all the questions I could ask and what to make for lunch. He nodded in response, I motioned him to follow me as I walked to my apartment with Naruto by my side. It was silent between us, so I looked to spark a conversation with him as we walked.

"All, Naruto what's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Orange." He answered.

"That's interesting, not a lot of people like it. So why do you, any reason in particular?" I asked again.

"I guess you could say it's a comfort thing." He answered, I hummed in response.

"What's your favorite food?" I pushed on with the conversation once more.

"I don't really have one, I'm not really aloud a wide variety in my diet. But, I guess it would have to be either sushi or rice balls." He replied.

"Have anything you like to do in your spare time?" I questioned once more.

"I like to read and train, I like to visit the forest, and I also like to water my plants. If they don't get killed or destroyed by Naruko that is."

"Okay, how about What you dislike?"

"You're really turning this into my introduction I didn't have the chance to do at the academy aren't you." He said.

"Maybe, maybe not, who knows." I replied as I unlocked the door to enter into my apartment. I should him to the couch where he sat in silence as I began to make rice balls in the kitchen. Once I was finished with them, I put them on a plate and set it on the coffee table in front of him. I took one, then he did and this went on another two times before we were finished. I cleaned the dishes in silence not noticing Naruto sneaking up on me, and when I did I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Sensi I appreciate your kind hospitality. The rice balls you made were simply delicious. But I must be going, thank you for the food and the wonderful time. See you tomorrow sensi for training." He said before walking out the door, no doubt to his house, or rather the hokage's.

Time Skip that night

Naruto's POV
I gently rested my body down on the torn mattress on the floor of my room, the sheets a mess around it and a single pillow at one end. I curled up and closed my eyes drifting to sleep and appearing in my mind scape. I walked through the bars of the cage like usual and hugged Kurama like usual, now adding a new part of the routine, the shower of kisses she gives me, leaving me with even more lipstick marks on my face. I laid my head on her lap like usual, staring up at her, she brought a fist to her mouth and cleared her throat before speaking with a light blush on her face.

"Listen mate, I wish to ask you to do something. To properly become your mate, I have to be free from the seal, but if you rip off all of it or to much all at once my chakra will flooded your chakra pathways, essentially drowning you in my chakra. So, in order to avoid that I've devised a plan to go about this. First we'll split the seal into ninths. Second, I slowly start to pull back my chakra from your pathways. Third, once your ready to start, we'll start tearing off one ninth each week and hold back my chakra to slowly adapt your body to be able to survive without me sealed inside you for when the time comes when you rip off the ninth and final part of the seal. Once I'm able to take physical form in the real world once more, I'll have to give you a piece of my soul to turn you into a demon, so we could then finally trade bonding marks and become official mates. Does that sound good and clear?" She says/asked with a serious and stern face and attitude. I nodded my head in understanding of both the plan and the now serious tone in the air. That is until Kurama leaned down smiling and began kissing me all over once more. I smiled at her actions in both the mind scape and in my bed in the real world. Oh, how I love her. I thought.
------------------------
I'm sorry, but I can't go on any longer. I tired, it's one in the morning and I'm beat after staying up till five in the morning yesterday.

So here's a picture, enjoy, and goodnight.