3. backstage & bacardis

I came off stage, sweaty and full of adrenaline, not looking too hot. I was feeling pretty airheaded and desperately needed some water. My assistant, Lucy, found me before I found her and as usual had read my mind.

"Here's your water." She handed me the water bottle with Capital FM Summerball emblazoned on the seethrough sleeve. She looked me up and down, concluded that I should have a rest and led me to backstage.

I was met with "You did so good!" "You looked amazing!" and more on my way to find a chair to chill out on, which made me feel more happy about my performance. We ended up locating my dressing room with the help of a security guard, and were told everyone was waiting there. At the moment I just wanted to lie down and soak in the fact that I just performed for more people than I ever had.

Y/N  Y/L/N  DRESSING ROOM

I opened the door and was greeted with roughly 15 smiling faces of my staff and friends.

Everyone's words started to mash together and I felt light headed, and slightly like I was about to vomit.

I fell down on the couch and accepted a few fries from Lars, my body guard. He was such a sweetheart that he got postmates for me from McDonalds, so I sat criss cross and devoured my burger and fries in almost one bite. I always get super hungry after shows, so I was glad I had such understanding people helping me live my dream.

I was supposed to change now because I was performing with Tinie Tempah in an hour or so, but I had about 20 minute break to myself. Everyone except my assistant ( who is basically my non biological sister ) had left, so I took my large cola that Lars had gotten me and we went to explore the backstage part of the stadium.

I was hoping we would bump in to Shawn, because those butterflies I had when I talked to him were only growing and it felt nice for some odd reason. I sipped on my cola as Lucy told me about her slight crush on Lars.

"His muscles oh my god, his height? Honey it's not possible for me to function, I need a Bacardi right now."

"Lucy I don't know if you can drink that right now because I still need you to keep me sane."

She looked at me with a frown, then burst in to laughter.

"What???"

"I might've already had one or two sips.."

"LUCY" but I too burst out in to giggles, because if Rachael found out she'd be in huge trouble.

We were looking like idiots, strolling down the halls of backstage, me in full makeup and stage outfit carrying a huge McDonalds coke and giggling my ass off, Lucy in her jeans, tshirt and headset that she was now wearing around her neck and two phones in each pocket, also laughing her ass off. 

She was grabbing my arm and leaning in to me, shrieking as she told me the story of how she shat her pants at her last job when Shawn strolled around the corner. He looked a bit taken aback at our red and puffy faces howling with laughter, but then a huge grin appeared on his face. He looked so hot as he walked closer to us, past us and to the stage. I managed to tell him good luck and that I knew he would do amazing, and he complimented me on my set. His fluffy hair was bouncing a bit as he passed us and greeted us, while being escorted to the performing area with his body guard.

When he was long gone, Lucy stopped me and pulled me to look at her.

She studied my face for about 3 minutes, before announcing :

"You're in to him aren't you."

"Lucy oh my god."

I took her in to the bathroom next to us and looked at her sternly.

"Can you not shout that out in the middle of the hallway?? Jesus Lucy."

"Sorry sorry, but you are aren't you?"

"Okay maybe a little bit."

Lucy jumped up, her black hair that was tightly pulled back in a bun not moving an inch due to the amount of hairspray she used.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD - How are you guys gonna start dating? I need this relationship in my life... he's going to Canada tomorrow FUCK.... -"

"Lucy -"

"Do you have his number?"

"Yes."

"Bitch you better be texting him when he's in Canada, I'll help you, oh my god FUCK."

I giggled, feeling like I was in middle school again.

"Let's go watch his set, why don't we?"

Lucy linked her arm with mine.

"Yes ma'am, he is your future boyfriend after all."

I punched her lightly, "stooop."

fast forward to after Shawns set, before Tinie Tempahs set

The dressing room was a mess and pretty chaotic, brushes on my face and people tweaking my outfit.

Rachael's voice was the loudest amongst everyone else's.

"Come on people, 15 minutes till stage time. Finish up her hair and let's go!!"

I felt a last gush of hairspray on my purposely messy-but-cute bun and I got up from my chair. As always I was pulled out the door and ushered to the stage by ladies and men in black clothing with headsets and clip boards.

It was all a huge rush to get to Tinie in time, and I spotted Shawn talking to someone but then seeing me and waving. I smiled back and attempted to wave but the staff of the stadium began to count down to 1 which would signal my time to get on stage.

As I walked on, dancing to the music but still making my way towards the center the crowd roared and Tinie Tempah turned around to face me.

I began to sing when it was my turn, and I as was dancing around the stage I saw Lucy looking at me with gleaming eyes and giving me a wide grin. Already I knew she had done something cheeky but I had to finish the set first. I had a though that it might have to do something with Shawn....

----------------------------------------------
hey guys! just wanted to say that you can message me or comment what you want to happen, or if you want me to put a bitchy person in that will cause drama or some fan or something please tell me!! Anyways hope you are enjoying the story so far!
- M