7. songwriting & stutters

little heads up, in this story let's just act like Air wasn't written / released yet (: I just needed a song that has Shawn and a girl in it so that's why
--------------------------------------------

I gave up waiting for the video to come out and had just went to dinner and then to sleep, so to wake up to the internet freaking out about it wasn't the best thing ever.

My phone was exploding with texts from friends, family and managers asking what the fuck was going on. I quickly texted them all roughly the same thing : I have no idea.

I switched to twitter and every second tweet on my feed was about the video or the link to the video. I clicked one of the many links which led me to the YouTube app.

The video starts with us introducing ourselves, so far so good. After that the clip where I fall on to William caused my face to go red. The rest of the video DID make it seem like we were flirting and very close to each other. No wonder a lot of people were going crazy.

Rachael : Honey, I am going to get this fixed.

You: :// what can u do now anyway, I'll just address it on twitter

Rachael : alright

I sighed, and braced myself for the feedback on my simple tweet:

@y/twitter/n : despite how it looks like in the video, I can confirm we ARE NOT dating. I would appreciate for you all to take my word. xx

Oh lord Jesus. I tried to forget about the video, and the best way to forget about your problems is to eat so I texted Lucy and Lars that I was going down to eat in the hotel.

I pulled on some ripped jeans, a cute light burgundy sweater that had very ~autumn~ vibes and my white nmds. I put my hair up in to a messy bun and grabbed my key card and locked the door behind me on my way out of my room.

I made my way towards the elevator, turning my phone ringer off. Luckily today would just be good vibes from this moment on, since songwriting with another person always makes me feel good again.

I stuck one earbud of my earphones in to my ear, and played my "slow" album. Angels by khalid ( FAV SONG IRL BY THE WAY GO CHECK IT OUT ) was first on shuffle.

I made my way down the stairs of the hotel, and in to the large breakfast area.

I've been seeing angels, in my living room
That have walked the sun and have slept on the moon
Covered in the fragrance of their own perfu-

"Oh my god!! Y/n can we get a picture? Good morning by the way!"

Two excited American voices piped up behind me. I pulled my ear bud out and spun around to face them.

"Hey!! Good morning, you guys are so pretty oh my gosh! Of course you can have a picture!"

I bent down a bit to fit in their camera frame and smiled. They squealed and covered their mouths in excitement. One of them started to tear up so I wrapped my arms around here and begged her not to cry.

"Don't cry honey, you'll make me cry."

She smiled at me, and her friend blurted out :

"So are you and William Nylander dating or not? What about Shawn?"

I noticed she was filming with her iPhone so I jumped for the opportunity to clear things up via fan accounts.