8. meet & greets

ping.

"ugghh."

ping. ping.

"Jesus."

I tried to rub the sleep out of eyes, failing miserably and instead hitting myself in the cheek.

I moved around a bit, and realized I was on top of someone. Their muscles lowkey massaged my back as I slightly wriggled myself in to a more comfortable position. I turned my face to the side, and felt my lips on a jawline.

Then it hit me.

That jawline belonged to Shawn. What did we do? Did we even do anything?

I heard him groan from sleepiness, which made me freak out inside because I didn't know how he would react.

I turned around and sat up so I was straddling Shawn. He lifted his arm to move his hair out of his face and grinned up at me.

I looked down at him and saw that he was shirtless. Was I shirtless? No I wasn't alright, ok that means we must've only made out?

"What happened last night?"

"I think we fell asleep while writing."

"No shit." He chuckled in a super sexy, deep, groggy morning voice.

"What time is it?" My head was misty from sleeping as I looked for my phone on the couch. I found it under his arm and checked the time.

6 am

"It's 6am"

"Oh fuck."

"Yeah."

I scrambled off of him and tried to fix my hair a bit. He wiped off my lipgloss off his neck. We turned around to face each other and make sure it looked like we just had a long night of writing. He looked at my neck and shock covered his face.

"What?"

"Oh my god." He covered his mouth to try and suppress his laugh.

"What??"

"Your neck. Hickeys."

I touched my neck, and felt the slightly warmer, dimpled skin.

"How bad is it?"

"It's pretty high up."

"Do you have a scarf? Or a bandana?"

"Let me check." He turned around and rummaged through his backpack but came up empty handed.

"Fuck I can't leave with this, people will know something happened!"

He looked a bit hurt. "What's the problem with that?"

"I didn't know you were fine with it?"

"Did you ask me y/n? What if I want people to know I like you, and that you like me?"

I was stunned. "I want that too, but you know it's not that easy."

He came towards me and held both my hands. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"This is like the fourth time we've met."