6. ice skates & jealousy

I woke up in the clothes from yesterday, with chips all over me and my song book open and scribbled on. I must've fallen asleep while writing. I slithered to the other side of my bed to check my phone, to see I woke up earlier then my alarm and a text from Rachael saying I have the day off except for one interview she quickly set up that was set at an ice skating rink and I would have to learn how to play ice hockey with a pro, and she also sent me the address of the studio for tomorrow.

I resent it to Lucy, along with a good morning message and got up to start the day. Just kidding. I crawled under the sheets and turned on the tv to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

I checked the chip bag to see if there was anything left and it turned out that I only ate like half yesterday so I can eat the other half now. Little things like that make me so happy.

Lucy texted me with the information that we were going shopping and sightseeing today, the three of us. ( me, Lars and Lucy ) Today was gonna be good.

The ice skating thing seemed pretty cool, and it was in 2 hours so I decided to wear jeans and a tshirt with a jacket over. Casual but I could still move in it and it was acceptable for day to day wear.

We got in the car, and drove to Tim Hortons to try it out since we had never had it before. I did an Instagram live while we were eating breakfast there, and lots of people were very shocked that I had never had it before.

"Don't judge me guys, it's not my fault I'm European." I laughed behind my coffee.

"Ask me questions Lucy and Lars are boring me."

"Heyyy." Lars piped up. Lucy started to laugh.

I narrowed my eyes at one question which said "did u and Shawn fuck yet or what bcs we all want it to happen"

"Damn no we didn't y'all making it awkward" I laughed off the total embarrassment.

@shawnmendes joined your live.

"Hey Shawn!"

Immediately the live was flooded with comments greeting Shawn and telling him to come to different countries to meet his fans.

@shawnmendes : this is your first time at tim hortons? You haven't lived lol

I laughed at this, and my followers began to spam hearts and "OTPPPP"

at the ice skating rink

We were outside the building waiting for the people to tell us what to do, when a man with Toronto Maple Leafs
on his shirt.

"Hey there, you must be Y/N how are you today?" He shone his bright white teeth at me.

"Good thank you."

He led me inside the building. "Well Ben is very excited for this video so I hope you are too."

"Yeah im pumped, just I can't ice skate very well" Rachael forgot to mention that this is not just an interview but a video to go on the Toronto maple leafs YouTube channel and website, so I began to freak out inside.

"That's fine y/n, that's why William is here to teach you!"

I saw a tall guy that looked warming up on the huge ice rink, decked out in maple leafs gear. He saw us walking towards him and skated to the exit of the ice.

"Hey there I'm William Nylander."

I shook his hand awkwardly and introduced myself. "I know, I'm a big fan." I smiled wide. I don't watch ice hockey very often if it isn't against my country's team so I had no idea who he was. Fuck. I shouldn't have said I'm a big fan. I want to die right now.