11. new beginnings

It had already been a few weeks since me and Shawn first kissed, and started dating. As I look back on it, we rushed in to the relationship but we were so in to each other that it made sense.

It still does.

I never felt like this with any other boyfriend. Never felt an actual sense of security and a lasting loving relationship.

I pondered this as I lay in my bed in the hotel in Los Angeles. I was here to do some shows, and I haven't seen Shawn for a week now. I realized I really miss him a lot.

I turned on my phone, and it showed 00:54 am.

I sighed and rolled over in my bed, looking at the view of Hollywood from my window.

Lately I began craving Shawn's touch and presence, only 2 more days till we see each other.

The fans already basically know we're dating because we go out together and we tag each other in memes and shit, so all the fans need now is an official confirmation that we are dating.

@shawnmendes just posted. Go check it out!

I clicked on the Instagram notification and saw it was a picture of me and him.

The picture was quite raunchy for his Instagram page, and I didn't even know he ever took that picture.
It showed our legs tangled up with each other in bed sheets.

He captioned it "missing my other half." and tagged me.

It brought a smile to my face knowing he was thinking of me at the same moment I was dreaming of him.

I started feeling quite lovey dovey since I also had slow love based SoundCloud music playing, so I thought, why not record a super basic raw track for SoundCloud from my phone? Since I'm feeling this cute ass way might as well show it to my man right?

I sat up excitedly, and scrolled through my songs to try and find one to do.

I decided I would do a very short cover of body by LEON and just call it "for him"

I'm so extra.

The next morning I woke up to my SoundCloud bursting with notifications, an overwhelming response to a gritty track made at 1 am with my croaky midnight voice. People seemed to love the real vibe, and that I really just embraced the song with my raw talent.

Tears filled my eyes, of joy obviously. It was an amazing way to start a day. Shawn also texted me, saying how much he loved the track - and me.

With a huge smile, I went to wash my face with morning burst facial cleanser while listening to more lovey dovey SoundCloud music.

I applied my make up right after, and let my hair down for the day.

I chose a more bad bitch outfit for the day. A white tank top crop top with a black bodycon pencil skirt, matched with black low skater vans. Over that I threw on my big purple faux fur jacket, and on my head I placed my supreme sunglasses.

Today, I was gonna fuck shit up.

I checked my schedule for the day, and saw that Rachael had made today a ME day. Only think she put in my day was a 3 o clock spa appointment. I love her.

I stepped out of my suite and texted Lucy.

"What do you wanna do for breakfast? I'm overdressed and I'm starving. We gotta take some bomb insta pics today bitch."

Right as I pressed send, Lucy stuck her head out of her room door. Then she revealed the rest of her.

She had on a rose gold sports bra and high waisted black and white kappa pants. My queen.

"YES MAAM, YOU SERVING LOOKS TODAY."

She giggled, and linked arms with me.

"Let's go rule today my boo."

The reason we were all dressed up and had such hyped moods, was because a few days ago I got pulled in to some fake twitter drama that I then completely exposed. This made people gain respect for me somehow, and my audience stopped being just 12-18 year old teens. It had expanded A LOT, so I felt really good these past few days. Everything was going great. <3

Especially after Shawn posted that pic, the Internet went wild. Obviously there were the haters, but as always the OG fans always overruled them. Shawn and I were also on the cover of Daily Mail, I noticed as I opened up snapchat.

I took a mirror selfie of me and Lucy, in one of the huge extravagant mirrors in the hotel lobby. "accepting applications for a girl gang, all bad bitches assemble."

Lucy came up with the caption, and I found it hilarious. Immediately my fans started sending "applications", listing all the bad bitch activities they do. I started posting some of them to my story, and suddenly Shawn snapchatted me. "Am I a bad bitch, can I be in your gang ?" And the picture behind the caption was a selfie of him with his sister making faces.

I thought it was adorable !!! So I put that on my sc story as well. I got a lot of messages after, and a lot of people screenshotted it as well.

Lucy began talking about some coffee shop she loved in LA, so she led me there. On the way I thought only about Shawn, and every little thing he does.

The thought of him warmed my heart, and put butterflies in my stomach. Put a smile on my face, and a spring in my step.

I'm so cheesy, but I love him.
Oh my god.
I love him.