2

Two days later
Castiel's POV

"Your going. "She said. I gave her a look. "You know I hate parties. "I said. She gave her famous 'you really want to start this'. "I don't care. There will be hot guys there"she said. She winked. "Really. "I said

"Come on. I will invite the Winchesters. "She said. I looked at her. "Both?"I asked. She smiled. "Yes. I know a girl who is a family friend. So. What do you say?"she asked.

I took a deep breath. "I still hate parties "I said. "I know. And I hate when a date doesn't show up. But it happens so, suck it up and go to the damn party"she said.

"Holy Chuck"I whispered. "Yep. So. I will pick you up. Don't worry. "She smiled and walked to the kitchen. I blinked and rethought about my life. Then the door opened and Gabriel climbed the counter. "Hello baby brother"he said.

"Hey. How was work?"I asked. "Amazing. I did two pranks. I scared two people in two different ways"he smiled.

"How?"I asked. "Well. I made a very real looking monster and put it in a coworkers office. "He paused grabbing some coffee. "The second one?"I asked.

"Drew some realistic pictures in my boss's office and some notes that would be to inappropriate for the minds of the young. "He said. "And please explain how you are not fired?"I wondered.

He smiled. "Easy. I bring joy to the office "he said. "And"I yelled. He started walking to the kitchen. "Haven't found out it was me"he yelled back.

"There it is"I whispered. Then I helped someone with an order. "Charlie blueberry muffin with black coffee "I yelled

"Got it. "She yelled. Then I heard the fridge open and close. Then some glass break. "GABRIEL "I heard her yell. Then I heard running and some things fall. And a loud thump.

"That's what you get "Charlie said opening the door and handing me a bag with the muffin and then the cup. "Thank you "the man said. I nodded. He payed and ran off.

"I feel like I'm a scary person "Charlie said. I gave her a look. "Who am I kidding. I'm amazing and the sweetest person on earth. "She said walking back into the kitchen.

"I need better friends. "I whispered.

Dean's POV
"He knew"I said. "How could he possibly have known. "Bobby said.

"He knows what my necklace is. And he's seen the guy before. And he knew. And lied to me. "I said. "Dean. Don't be like that "the old man said. I looked at the car. "I'm being normal. I'm acting how a normal person would act. "I said.

"Boy. Your almost bending the screw "he pointed out. I looked at my hand. "Crap "I whispered. "Doesn't matter. Bout time you found this someone anyway "he said wiping the oil on his hands.

"Bobby. I'm not ready. I don't even like the idea of soulmates. "I said. I set the screw down. "Well. Get use to it idgit. You can't hurt this person because of you being selfish "he said. I rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't even know. I hid my necklace like always. And didn't touch him. So he can't possibly know. "I said.

"Boy if your mom found out your doing this. She hang you "he said. "Whatever old man. "I said. "It's true. She hang you and your dad would watch. "He added.

"It's my life. I choose what I want. "I said. "Your choosing stupid decisions. "He said rolling his eyes. "Whatever "I whispered.

I heard my phone buzz so I walked to the counter. I grabbed it and saw a text.

Jo-Party at friends. You and Sam come or I will hunt you both.
Me-Temping. What time ?
Jo- I will pick you guys up. Just be ready.
Me-👍

"I guess I'm going to a party. Nice. Hot chicks. "I said. "Maybe that boy. "Bobby smiled. "Go flirt with Ellen. Old man"I said. He laughed.

Sam's POV
"Do I get a time?"I asked. "Nope just be ready. Ow I'll pick you guys up. "She said. "Ok. Who's house?"I asked. "Don't worry. See ya later big guy"and she hung up. I smiled.

I went to my contacts and texted Jess.

Me-Hey babe going to a party tonight. Love you

After waiting a while. I got worried. She always texts back right away. So I called her. He went straight to voice mail.

'Maybe she's busy with her mom'I thought. I waited a while and still didn't get a text or call.

Now I'm really worried. You know what. Just calm down. Maybe go to the store and get her flowers for when she gets home. Yeah. That's a good idea.

I got up from the couch. And grabbed my keys. She's supposed to come home today. So it's a good surprise. And the ring is also good. Maybe I should do that tonight. Well. When I see her.

I walk outside and towards my truck. I thought for a second and then decided where I wanted to go.

Gabriel's POV
"Why do I have to get chocolate chips?"I asked myself as I walked into the store. "Why does Charlie have to be so scary? Why do I listen to Cas?"I ask myself again.

I look around at the different bags of chocolate chips. "Its chocolate heaven "I whispered. I heard an laugh. I look to see a giant god. "Sorry"he smiled. Of course his smile is glorious.

"It's fine. I'm just a funny person"I said. He laughed. "Yeah. And you have a weird face looking at chocolate. Or candy"he said. "Ahh. Candy face. I'm kinda an addict for the stuff"I said.

"Explains the bag of candies in your pocket. "He pointed out. "Yeah. My survival bag"I said. He laughed. "Wow. You are really an addict. "He smiled.

"Only for good things. "I winked. He blushed. I went wide eyed. "What?"he asked. Looking down. "You look really hot when you blush"I said straight forward. "Wow. You really get to the point. "He said.

"When I see a god in front of me. I kinda have to"I said. I smiled. "Yeah. Ok. "He said. Clearly embarrassed. "Sorry. I don't really have a filter "I said.

He smiled. A real genuine smile. "It's fine. But your soulmate might not like you flirting. And someone actually enjoying it."he said.  My mouth went wide. "I've never be more happy to not have a soulmate right now"I said.

"I'm taken. Sorry man"he said. He grabbed a bag of chocolate chips. "See ya around shorty"he winked. "Oh my chuck"I whispered. I grabbed a bag. And ran after him. "Taken. Meaning soulmate or meaning less dating?"I asked.

"Heh. Why should I tell you?"he asked "Cause I need to know"I smiled.

"Hmm. It's....kinda complicated "he said. I gave him a look. "Crap. I'm so sorry. Again. Man I'm just ruining your day aren't I. "I said. "No. Actually kinda making my day"he said. I laughed.

"Well. See ya around "he said after paying and walking away. "Wait"I yelled. He turned around. "Do I get a name moose?"I asked. He laughed. "Sam"he said. "Gabriel"I yelled back.

"See ya shorty"he said. "See ya moose"I said back. I turned to the lady at the register. "Young love "she said. She had heart eyes. "I just met him"I defended myself. "Soulmates lover boy. Soulmates"she said. I looked at my necklace.

Moose antlers and a lollipop

"Like I said. Young love. "She said. I chuckled. "You know they say you have yourself in the necklace and them. For example lollipop means you. Antlers. Mean both "she said. "I know that"I said paying for the chocolate.

I grabbed the bag and walked to my car. And drove back to the cafe.

Dean's POV

"Just hurry back. Jo is on the way"I said. "Dean I'm going as fast as I can. "Sam said. "Wow. You are such a loser"I said. I heard him sigh. "Are you really giving me that face over the phone "I said.

"I will be there in 5"and he hung up. I laughed. I walked past a mirror and saw myself. My necklace showing. Would he be there. Should I be worried.

I looked at the wing and dagger. I let out a sigh. I moved it so it was under my shirt. I looked at the mirror again.

I shook my head. Then heard the doorbell.

"COMING"I yelled.