21

Few weeks later. Day before wedding
Dean's POV
I parked in front of the roadhouse. "I'm glad Anna likes living here"I said. Castiel nodded. "It is a cozy place "he said. I nodded. "Ready for tomorrow?"he asked. I nodded. "I'm sister is getting married. I'm so excited "I said. He smiled.

"Then Sam. Jesus. Who's walking who?"I asked. "I believe he said he wanted you to be the best man. And I'm the best man for Gabriel. And I think they are fighting for Charlie and Jo. Kevin doesn't want to be in the wedding. And I believe bobby wants to walk Sam down to Gabe. "He said.

"Nice plan. They just don't know when ?"I asked. He nodded. "Literally have everything else planned. Except for a date"he laughed. I smiled. "Let's get he stuff ready. "I said. He nodded. We grabbed the decorations and some food and walked inside.

"Hey boys"Ellen said. I smiled. "Hello soon to be a mother in law"I laughed. "Shut up. I'm just waiting for grand babies "she said. Me and Cas both laughed.

We set the food down and started decorating. "So. We are having the wedding at the roadhouse?"Cas asked. "We have a place out back. Set up real pretty. It's ready. "She smiled.

"Can you two go make sure it all perfect though?"she asked. I nodded. "I got the food. People should start showing up"she said. We walked outside.

I looked around. "This looks amazing. "He said. I nodded. "Ellen is great at decorating. And so is Bobby "I smiled. "Apparently. Jeez. The flowers are amazing. Everything is perfect. I would want a wedding like this "he said. I looked at him.

"Would you now?"I asked. He nodded. "Well. When you do get married. I just hope the person can dance"he laughed. "What does that have to do with anything?"he asked. I smiled. And grabbed his hand. And pulled him close.

I started to slowly dance with him. "Dean?"he questioned. "Quiet"I whispered. "Don't ruin this moment"I whispered. He laughed. "And who would I ruin it?"he asked. "You would ask a question."i whispered. "I don't ask a lot. "He said. I gave him a look.

"Sometimes. "He looked down. I spun him around. "Smooth"he said. I laughed. "Remember when we first met. At the cafe?"I asked. "Look who's asking the questions now"he mocked. I laughed. "Yeah. I believe you were nervous "he laughed. I laughed and shook my head. "No. I think you were"I said. "Actually I don't think we were nervous "he said. "Probably. But I remember looking at every detail"I whispered. He smiled.

I put my hand in his hair. "Your hair color". I moved it down to his cheek. "Your eyes. Imagining any color. But I would never guess blue. Ever. Your lips. "I smiled. He kissed my hand. We kept dancing.

"Remember when I saved you from a car?"I asked. He nodded. "I actually had a mini heart attack. I was so scared. I knew you were my soulmate. And I knew that if I didn't save you. I could lose you. So I did it. Even if it meant touching you and seeing colors. "I said.

"You knew?"he asked. I looked down. "When I first met you. I saw the necklace "I said. "Me to"he smiled. I put my forehead against his. "I remember thinking. God. I get this man as my soulmate. This great man. With a great heart. Beautiful. Even more beautiful with colors. I would think that I didn't deserve to even know you as a friend. "I smiled.

He closed his eyes. "Couldn't believe I get you. "I said. He smiled. I closed my eyes as well. "When I saw you. I couldn't believe that this handsome man. That obviously has more confidence then me. Is meant to be with me. A scared person. "He whispered. I smiled.

I spun him around again. And dipped him. "You know I'm sorry"I said. He nodded. We stood up again. His arms around my neck. Mine around his waist. Just looking at one another.

"You tell me everyday "he whispered. "I never meant the words I said. I would never mean to hurt you. Ever. I want you happy. Truly happy. Even if it wouldn't be with me. Or with me. Just want out to be happy"I said.

He nodded. "I'm always happy with you. "He whispered. He put both his hands on my cheeks I kissed his wrist. He smiled.

"Dean?"he asked. I nodded. "What am I...""Guys people are showing up"Sam yelled. We back up. I grabbed his hand. "Ok. "I yelled back.

"What were you gonna ask?"I asked. He shook his head. "I want to enjoy the party. I'll tell you later"he kissed my cheek. I nodded and we walked inside.

People show up and party starts. Now it's time for the speeches.
Sam's POV
"Excuse me. But I believe some people have a few words to say to the bride and groom to be"Ellen said. Everyone stopped talking. She looked at Bobby.

"Jo has always been like a daughter to me. And I promised her daddy that she would be protected. Didn't have to do to much. Her mom is a scary woman. "He started. Everyone laughed. "But I promised I would still help. And make sure you were safe. And when you needed someone to talk to as a dad. I would be there. I helped raise her like I raised the boys. I made them think of each other as siblings because they always were. "He said.

Jo smiled. "I love you little lady. And this man. Adam. He's gonna treat you right. Cause there's me. Dean. Sam. And Ellen to back you up if something happens. "He said. Everyone laughed.

"Sam"Ellen said. I nodded. "Jo has always been like a little sister to me. And I always wanted to see her happy. I wasn't to happy to hear she was dating someone. I wasn't. And I think dean almost chased poor Adam with a bat"I started. Dean nodded. Cas pushed him.

"Jo you deserve so many things. More then you think. And I'm happy that getting married to a very good person"I said.

"You better choose a date soon"Jo said. I nodded. "I know right"Gabe said. I pushed him playfully. He laughed.

"Ellen"I said. "Jo you are my baby. And I'm happy that you have someone. Your dad would be so happy. And I think he would approve of this man. Adam. You take care of her. And I'm happy to welcome you to the family. All I need is for Sam's wedding. Dean's. And if ash can get a girlfriend. I would stop worrying "she laughed.

"Working on it "Ash yelled. Clearly flirting with Anna. But she was smiling so it was apparently ok. "Dean"Ellen said. Everyone looked at him. "Jesus"he whispered. Cas grabbed his hand. He smiled. "Jo. Your a sister to me. And I only ever want to see you smile. And just be your happy self. And I'm truly thankful that I am the person you want to walk you down that isle. "He started.

Jo started tearing up. "Like Sam said. You deserve so much more then you know. And Adam. I'm thankful you are making my little sister happy. You will both make a perfect match."he said. Everyone raised their drinks. "To Adam and Jo. "He started.

"Soulmates. Match made from heaven "he finished.