5

A month later
Dean's POV
"SAM. GET OUT OF BED. NOW"I yelled. I heard nothing. "Listen I get it. But come on man. It's been a month. Your boss isn't believing the really sick story cause I can't say what sickness. "I said.

I waited. I knocked again. "I have been going to that cafe be my self for the past month. I have had to look at the eyes of a man that is basically my soulmate and never say more then the words of. I want two coffees and a freaking chocolate chip muffin. So get off your bed. Get dressed. And actually try to live again you lazy piece of crap"I said.

I waited again. Finally I heard footsteps and the fire get unlocked. He opened it. His hair was long and was growing a beard. "Jeez you look like crap. Get in the shower. Shave and get dressed. Let's go"I said.

"Gee thanks"he whispered. He closed the door. "Getting ready?"I yelled.  "Yes. Jerk"he yelled. I laughed. "Bitch"I yelled back.

I walked downstairs. "A freaking month. "I whispered. I started doing the dishes when the phone started ringing. "Hello"I said. "Hey pretty boy"Jo said. "I can't get you a million dollars. "I stated. She started laughing. 

"Not that. Listen. This weekend. Adam and me are having a party at our new house. You and Sam need to come"she said. I smiled. "Yeah. I think I just got Sam out of his room just in time. "I said.

"Finally. I mean I would be the exact same. But. I would've thought he could've moved on. "She said. "Me to. But. Apparently that wasn't the case"I said.

"Well at least he can go outside now. "She said. I closed the dishwasher and started it. "Yeah. So. How is Adam?"I asked. "Fine. Still deadly scared of you. "She said. I smiled. "Good. That's good. "I said.

"I gotta admit. Im glad you told me to take it slow. I love just dating someone. "She said. "Im happy. And I'm also glad you guys are finally living together. Especially a place where your mother doesn't have cameras in your room because of Ash"I said.

"Well she was here for two hours. I'm a little worried. She stayed in my room the whole time "she said. "I would do a search before you sleep. "I said. "I definitely agree. Ok so Saturday. And you know he address. "She said. "Yep"I whispered.

"See you then. Bye"she said. "Bye"I hung up. I turned around to footsteps. Then I saw Sam. "Hey. "I said. He nodded. "So. I was thinking. Cafe. Then movie. And you go to work on Monday. Got it"I said. He nodded. "Are you gonna speak?"I asked.

He didn't answer just sat down on the stool. "Listen. I get it. But. Come on. She would want you to be happy"I said. He shook his head.

"Sam. Are you gonna talk?"I said a little bit louder this needed. "What's the point "he whispered. I let out a sigh. "Let's go. "I said. He nodded.

Castiel's POV
"Gabriel "I said. "What I didn't think I was gonna get caught"he said. "Doesn't mean you still do it"I said. "Whatever. I get my stuff tomorrow. I'm gonna prank him again "he said. "Hanging a very inappropriate picture of him wasn't enough?"I asked.

"Not even close"he said sitting on the counter. Legs crossed. Facing the front door. "Heh. How are you not arrested?"I asked. "Blackmail my dear brother. Blackmail. "He smiled. 

I shook my head. "Why do you even prank people?"I wondered. "To impress others"he said. "Like Sam. "I smiled. He blushed. "I wish. Besides haven't seen him since before I got drunk at the party. I don't remember during the party"he said.

"You want to see him again?"i asked. He nodded. "Of course. "He said. "And what would you say to him?"I
asked. "Sam what his last name is. Please go on a date with me. I know you lost your girlfriend but hey. I like you. "He said. I laughed.

"And what would you say to Dean?"he asked. "Please. I would faint before I say anything that makes sense. "I said. He laughed. Then the door opened. And it was of course. Dean and Sam.

Gabriel's eyes widen. And he falls off the counter. I duck. "Did they see us?"he asked. "Yes we did"a voice said. I closed my eyes. And stood up. Then opened. "Hey"I whispered. He smiled.

"Um....S-same order "I stuttered out. I mentally slapped myself multiple times. He nodded. Sam was looking over the counter. "Hey Gabe"he said. Gabe shot up. "I heard an angelic voice say my name. Oh hey Sam. "He winked.

Sam chuckled. Dean raised his eye brow. "So. Sam. I have been waiting for you to return so, me,Charlie and Gabe made you something "I said. I walked into the kitchen and came out with a very special muffin. "A one of a kind muffin. With chocolate antlers. "I smiled.

"Thanks. That means a lot. "He said. I gave it to him. I looked at Dean and he mouthed "thank you". I nodded. "So. Dean. You gonna do what we were talking about?"Sam asked.

Dean gave him a look. "Dean"he gritted his teeth. "Fine. "Dean whispered. "Cas. Would you. Maybe. If you want. "He started. I smiled. "Possibly want to go to a movie today?"He finished.

"I mean I know it's short notice but. Sam doesn't want to see this movie. So. Yeah"he said. I smiled. "You don't have to. It's only a question "he said. Sam kicked him. Gabe laughed.

"I would love to. What time?"I asked. His eyes widen. "7"he answered. "Perfect I get off at 6:30. "I smiled. I handed him his coffee. "See you then"I smiled. He nodded.

"Hey Dean-o. You good"Gabriel asked. Dean didn't answer. He was frozen. "Um. Dean?"Sam questioned. Dena still didn't move. "I got this"Charlie said.
She grabbed Gabriel's shoe. "Hey"Gabriel yelled.

She hopped over the counter and and shoved the shoe in dean's face. He backed away and starting coughing. "Did you just put a rotten egg in my face?"he asked. "No. Gabriel's shoe"she threw the shoe back at Gabe.

"It can't be that bad"he said. He smelt it. Then fainted. Sam looked over the counter. "See ya tonight Dean"I said. He nodded and Sam basically dragged him out of the cafe.

I looked at Gabe. "You gone do something about him?"I asked Charlie.

She looked at him. And got a sharpie. And wrote on his forehead.

I heart Sam

"Did my work. See when I get back"she left. I looked at Gabe. "I meant move him"I yelled. "Not my brother"she said leaving.

I looked at Gabe. And grabbed some coffee.

"Not mine either. "I walked into the kitchen. Leaving Gabriel alone. Ok the floor. Passed out.

What family is for.