17

Dean's POV
I leaned in. And kissed his cheek. I knew he was surprised but I just couldn't. "..."he didn't say anything. I looked down. "I don't think I deserve that quite yet"I smiled. He chuckled.

"Oh "he said. I nodded. "Besides its getting kinda late. You should probably head to the guest room. "I stood up. He nodded. He stood up as well. "Yeah. But where is is?"he asked. I pointed down the hall. "It's downstairs if that's ok. You can sleep upstairs in my room while I sleep down here if you want?"I wondered. He shook his head. "I'm fine. Thank you"he said. I nodded.

We started walking. "And it's not that you don't deserve it. It's just not he right time"he said. I laughed. "Yeah I guess we can say that. "I laughed back. "It's better then saying you don't deserve it. Way better "he said.

I nodded. "We just need to forgive one another more"I said. "Yes. Perfect answer. "He smiled. We just looked at one another. We lost the smiles. He rolled his eyes. "Then again"he paused and just stared at my eyes. "I really love the color green"he finished. I smiled. "And I love the color green "I said. He laughed and pulled my closer.

"Best colors"he whispered. "Definitely "I said as I leaned in and kissed him. It felt great. Kissing him. Finally. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his waist. I felt him smile against my lips. He pulled back. "I should probably go sleep"he whispered. I nodded. "Yeah. That's probably a good idea"I smiled. He laughed.

"Night "he smiled like a little kid. And I did the same thing. I kissed him again. He pulled back and walked towards the guest room. He waved and walked inside. Once the door closed. I couldn't get rid of my smile. I felt so happy.

"Heh"I chuckled. I looked up the stairs to see Sammy. "Hey. You need anything?"I asked. The smile gone. Worry coming back. He shook his head. "Not anymore "he whispered and walked to his room. I ran up the stairs but was to late. He already locked himself in his room.

"Don't let this be another month man. Gabe didn't mean it. I know he didn't. Don't turn this into Jess. He's not gone. I read the letter to. Sam Novak does have a good ring to it. Better then Gabriel Winchester"I yelled.

I didn't hear anything. I let out a sigh. "Don't let this be another month"I said again. "Please"I said. With worry.

One month later

It was a month. He refused to leave the house. He started to leave his room. But when people came over. He would lock himself in his room. Ellen tried. Bobby tried. Jo tried. Charlie threatened to chainsaw his door. Ash attempted to go through the window. Broke his arm.

The one time Sam did leave was for the cast. Then stayed inside for the rest. I had to tell his boss to give him some time. But he finally called me one day and said Sam was fired. And let me tel you. Seeing a grow man look heartbroken and telling him he got fired. Is not a good thing to see.

Gabriel didn't once try to talk to him. Not once. No matter how many times me and Castiel told him to. No matter how much we begged. Or Charlie threatened. He always said "He doesn't want to see me". Always.

And it broke all of our hearts. I would go to the Cafe every day. See Charlie. Castiel. And maybe Gabe. Gets my muffin and get Sam's. Hang out for a bit. And talk with Cas. Then go home. Drop of he muffin and go to work with Bobby.

Finally Cas offered to give Sam a job at the Cafe. And when I told Sam he said he would think about it. He was getting better. Sorta.

Then one day we were given a visit from Jo, herself. "Jo. What's up?"I asked. She just smiled. "Ok. Where's Sam ?"she asked. I pointed upstairs. "SAM WINCHESTER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE "she yelled. And to my surprise. He did.

"Ok so. Adam proposed "she smiled. I laughed. "Congrats "I yelled. She hugged me. Sam smiled. "And. Sam you are a  grooms man"She smiled. I lost my smile. So did Sam. "Why?"we both asked. "Cause I want you in the wedding. "She smiled. I nodded at Sam. "And dean. I want you to walk me down the aisle. "She smiled.

"What about Bobby?"I asked. "Trust me. He was my first choice. But he wanted to sit by my mom the whole time. So he said you. "She smiled.

I nodded. "I would love to"I said. He started crying a little bit. "And ash I guess is the best man"she laughed. We both hugged her. "I love you guys"she whispered. "We love you to"Sam smiled. And kissed her head. I nodded.

"Who's he bridesmaids?"I asked. "Well Charlie of course is the maid of honor. I wanted Adams Mom in the wedding as well. Kevin said he would also be one"she laughed. I raised an eyebrow. "What I don't have a lot of friends that are girls. "She laughed. "Ok that's three bridesmaids. And two grooms men"Sam said. She shook her head. "Three. Apparently Adam knows Gabriel. So he's in the wedding. "She said. Sam just stood there. "Ash will be walking Charlie. Much to her dislike. Sam hit walking Adams Mom. And Gabriel's walking Kevin"she said.

I laughed. "Jesus "I couldn't stop laughing. "And don't worry. Kevin is wearing a tux"she said. We both nodded. Grateful. "Cas said he once did wear a dress. Just to be funny. "I smiled.

"Oh. Sorry Castiel isn't in the wedding but invited. "She smiled. "I got a date"I smiled. They both looked at me. I shrugged. "So Sam. Can you promise me you will come?"she asked. Sam nodded. "No matter what. I wouldn't miss this. Ever. Your getting married. "He smiled.

She nodded." Ok I have to go. Get a dress. It is in a couple weeks"she smiled. Our eyes widen. "When did he propose?"I asked. "Last night "she winked. I almost threw up. "Jesus"i whispered.

After she left. It was me and Sam. "Still morning. I haven't been to the cafe yet. Want to come?"I asked. He thought about it. "What if he doesn't want to see me?"he questions. "Trust em. Ever time I see him. He always asks how you are. And if your planning on coming back to the cafe. "I said. He nodded.

"Let me get dressed. But first I have a question "he said. "Shoot"I said. "Are you and Castiel. Dating?"he asked. I thought about it for a moment. "He's basically over all the time. And you guys go on dates. He has forgiven you. So what are you?"he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know truthfully "I said. He nodded.

Then ran upstairs and got dressed. I thought about it.

What am I to him