15

Few days later to Saturday at the party
Sam's POV
I knocked on he door. "Dude she's family. She's needs to understand when she has a house. Family will walk in at any time. "Dean said. He sounded mad. "What has you mad?"I asked.

"I haven't spoken to Cas in a couple days and I'm worried that he hates me again"he looked down. "Jesus you guys finally become some what friends and you already stop talking to one another. "I whispered. "How long has it been since you seen Gabe?"he asked.

"Last night"I smiled. He door opened. "Idiot one and two. Nice of you to show up. "Jo smiled. I looked at Dean. He shrugged. "Get in. "She yanked us both inside. "Why. What's wrong. Who died?"Dean asked.

"No one. Yet"she said. I backed up. "What's wrong?"I asked. "Ash decided to take Adam out last night. "She laughed. I backed up more. "Where is everyone?"Dean looked around. "Oh I gave you guys different times so you can help me get things set up "she said. I nodded.

"But about Ash?"I asked. "They didn't come back last night"she finished. Dean laughed. Jo gave him a look. "Um....foods in the kitchen ok"he walked away. I smiled.

"How's he doing. And how are you doing. With your arm?"she asked. We sat down. "He's doing fine. And arm is better"I answered. She nodded. "So Gabes brother did that. Jesus "she whispered. I nodded. "Hey. I was protecting Dean. And hopefully Gabe"I smiled. She shook her head.

"What?"I raised my eyebrow. "You. When your in love it's just makes so many people smile. It's amazing "she said. I smiled. "You just become so happy"she finished. Then there was a knock. I got up and opened it.

"Charlie. Cas"I smiled. They walked in. "Hey"Jo hugged Charlie. I smiled at Cas. He just looked down. "You ok?"I asked. "Um....Gabe's on his way. With......my...."he froze. I looked at Charlie. She looked pissed. Like beyond pissed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Not important right now. "She finished. I nodded. I turned around to see Dean with a plate of who knows what. And just stuffing his face. Everyone looked at him. He just froze. "Charlie. Cas"he smiled. Mouth full of food.

Castiel laughed. "You gonna share?"Castiel asked. Dean's eyes went wide "never"he yelled and ran back into the kitchen. Cas rolled his eyes and ran after him. "I seriously thought they hated one another?"Jo questioned. "They got locked in a car together because I told Benny to get Dean drunk and drop him off at Cas's place. So Cas can drive him to the hospital to pick me up "I smiled.

The girls looked at me. "Sammy. I'm so proud of you"Charlie hugged me. "Heh"I laughed. "Man. You think they would be together by now "Jo said. I raised an eyebrow. "Well. Dean did save Cas from a car crash. They went on dates. And from what I heard from a shorty. They actually talked more during the month Sam locked him self in his room "She said.

I thought about it. "They basically got through their first fight. Maybe. Still probably working it out. Was pretty harsh words. "Charlie added. Jo nodded. "See. They should be married by now dammit "Jo said pissed off.

I heard the door bell. "Crap. Ok. People are now showing up"Jo got up. "Get dean away from the food"she yelled. "Working on that"Cas yelled from the kitchen. I laughed.

Little hours later

I was outside talking to Ellen. And Bobby. "So. How's the arm?"Ellen asked. "Better. "I answered. "When do you get the stupid cast off?"Bobby questioned. Taking a sip of his beer. "Don't know. "I said. Ellen smiled. "I know. Gabe likes to draw on it. But weird thing is. It's always hearts. With moose antlers. "I laughed.

She laughed. And Bobby chuckled. "Keep that boy. "She said. I nodded. "I plan to. I'm actually gonna go find him"I said walking off. I walked inside. No one was really in the house. Just in he back yard.

He wasn't out there. So maybe he was in here. I looked around. "You look lost"a voice said. I turned around to see a man. Maybe a little bit older then dean. "Um. No. Just finding someone "I said. He nodded.

"Well. Who's the lucky person?"he asked. I gave him a look. "Boyfriend "I smiled. "Darn. Someone like you is taken. I mean I don't blame whoever this lucky person is"he smiled. I blushed. "I should probably go find him"I said. The man grabbed my arm.

"Stay by me. I haven't even heard your name"he smiled. I took a deep breath. "Sam"I said harshly. I snapped my hand away. "And I should really find him. "I said. "Nonsense. Talk with me for a while. I'm Lucifer by the way. Lovely to meet you Sam. "He smiled.

I shook my head. "Who even invited you?"I questioned. "Jeez. Harsh much. I was invited with my brother"he laughed. "Listen Im gonna go. "I started walking. He grabbed my arm again. "Come on. We can have some fun. Keep this a secret from your soulmate"he smiled. I tried to get out of his grip.

"No. I'm not gonna go that to him. I love him. I don't even know you "I said. "Who broke your arm. Your little soulmate?"he questioned. I gave him a look. "No. His brother did"I yelled. I tried harder to get out of his grip. But it didn't work.

"Let me go"I said. He smiled. "You don't want me to let you go. How about we go to the front and find my brothers car. "He smiled. I shook my head. "Listen let me go. "I yelled. He covered my mouth. "Quiet don't want people to hear"he whispered. I bit his hand.

He backed up. "Wow. Playing hard to get. You don't have to"he smiled. I gave him a serious look. "Lucifer"I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around. Castiel.

"Hey baby brother. Good to see ya"the man smiled. My eyes went wide. "Leave him be. He's with Gabriel"he said. Lucifer smiled. "Whatever. Always ruin the fun"the man walked away.

"He's your brother?"I asked. Cas nodded. "Jesus you childhood sucked"I said. He nodded. "Sorry"I whispered. He shrugged. "Come hang out with me and Dean. Gabes around here somewhere"he said. I nodded and followed him.

Few minutes later
"He didn't"Cas laughed. Dean blushed. "Yes. He did. And I was mostly thankful I wasn't born yet"I laughed to. Dena shook his head. "Its perfectly normal for a two year old to run around naked "He said.

We laughed. "And saying very inappropriate choice of words"Cas laughed. Jo almost spat out her water. "I just walked in this conversation and I already want to walk out"she laughed. Dena shook his head. "You guys are jerks"he whispered.

"Hahah"Cas just kept laughing. Dean pushed him playfully. I shook my head. "Um...Sam?"Jo pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Gabe. I smiled. "Hey. Where have you...."I stopped because he punched me.

"What the hell"I yelled. Everyone looked at us. He didn't say anything. He through a stuffed animal at me. With a card. And walked away. I looked at Dean and Cas. They looked at each other and Castiel ran after his brother.

I looked at the ground. It was a stuffed moose. I remember it from the hospital when I passed the little store. I picked it up. And the card.

Nothing can tell you how sorry I am. But I just want you to know I love you and you mean the world to me Sam Winchester. One day I would be happy to call you Sam Novak. Nice ring to it. Also look at the necklace on the moose
-Gabriel

I looked at the chain around the mooses neck. It had a ring on it. And a tiny note.

Not what you think. But a promise that some day it will be what you think

My mouth went wide. I felt tears. I looked at the ring. It had something engraved on it.

My world. My moose