12

Dean's POV
We were waiting for the doctor to coke tell us about Sam. "Gabe? Dean?"Charlie ran towards us. I stood up. "What happened?"she asked. She hugged me then Gabe. "Balthazar found out about Dean. And Sam was dumb enough to pretend he was dean for a while "Gabe answered.

I shook my head. I sat down. "He'll be fine. Don't worry"she told me. I nodded. Then bobby,and Ellen showed up. "Hey"I got up only to be slapped by Ellen. "Ow"I said.

"That's for the boy. Now where's Sam?"Ellen asked. I explained everything to them. Then everyone sat down again. Just waiting. Then he showed up. Castiel.

"Is he ok"he asked Gabe. I just looked down. "We don't know yet"Gabe answered. I think he nodded. But I don't know. I wasn't looking at him. "Dean"he said. I looked up.

"I'm so sorry. Balthazar is...."he paused. "I don't even know how to explain it"he finished. I nodded. "You don't need to apologise for your brother. Not your fault"I said. He nodded.

Then the doctor walked towards us. "How is he?"I asked. "Well. Didn't suffer any damage in the head. The man did break his arm. He's sleeping. But as far as I know. He should be fine. "He said. I nodded. "As far as you know?"Gabe asked.

"Well when he wakes up we will know for sure"he answered. "He's just sleeping. Right?"I asked. He doctor nodded. "Yes. He isn't in a coma or anything. Just needed it. You can all see him and just wait for him to wake up. He should in a while"he said. Everyone nodded.

He left and we walked to the room. I opened the door and looked at him. He was sleeping. Peacefully. I took a deep breath and let everyone walk in first.

We all sat down. Just waiting for him to wait up. I saw Gabe just look at him and smile. "You good Gabe?"I asked. He nodded. "He said he loved me. "He laughed. I looked at Charlie. "Maybe he thought everyone was gonna turn to the worse. And I wouldn't see him again. So he said it"he laughed.

Sam's POV
I slowly opened my eyes. When I heard laughing. Once they were opened I saw Gabe. I smiled. "Hey. "I smiled. He chuckled. "I guess my laugh woke you up. Sorry"he apologised.

I shook my head. "Best alarm ever. Better then dean's yelling. "I laughed. He laughed to. I looked at Dean and saw him looking down. Castiel sitting by Charlie and she was in the middle of them. They weren't even looking at one another.

Gabe grabbed my hand. "Hey it's ok. "I said. He nodded. "I love you to"he said. I just looked at him. "Heh. "I laughed. I bit my lip. "So. Who's this Balthazar. And is he in prison?"Ellen asked.

"Mine and Castiel's brother. And he did get arrested thanks to deans friend Benny. He made sure he wasn't going anywhere "Gabe answered.

"You know your stupid. Why did you not yell for me. Or just send him my way?"Dean asked. "Cause your my brother. You don't deserve it"I said. He shook his head.

"I don't care. You don't deserve this. I should be in that bed. Or him. "He yelled. "Dean got brother cares about you. He wanted to do it. So you wouldn't get hurt"Cas said. Dean looked at him.

"What do you care. Your brother did it. How do I know you didn't send him?"he asked. Cas looked offended. He stood up. "I would never hurt a human being. Especially send my brother to hurt them"he said.

"I don't know that. You could've sent him to hurt me. Then Sam cause your mad"he said. "Why. What would I get it if it. That's good?"he asked. "I don't know."I yelled. "God. Your unbelievable "Cas said.

"I'm unbelievable?"dean asked. "Guys. Maybe you shouldn't fight in front of Sam. "Charlie said. "Shut up"dean yelled. "Don't yell at her. She did nothing wrong. If anything she's right"Castiel said.

"I can tell anyone I want to shut up. Your not my boss"he yelled. I looked at Gabe. He nodded. And walked towards dean. "Hey you should..."then dean pushed Gabe away. Then Castiel punched him. Dean fell to the ground. "Ow"Cas yelled.

Dean looked really pissed. "That's it"he got up and was about to punch Castiel but Bobby stopped him. And pulled him back. Castiel looked down. "I...."he just ran out. I looked at Gabe. He shrugged.

Dean looked down. "CRAP"he yelled. Bobby let him go. "Your losing that boy"Ellen said. Everyone looked at her. "Ain't no ones fault but your own"she added.

Gabe walked back towards me. I shrugged. Dean shook his head and ran out of the room. I looked at everyone. "No ones going after him?"I asked. Everyone just stood there. I rolled my eyes.

Dean's POV
I ran out of the room. I ran after him. I ran all the way to the parking lot and looked for him. I finally saw him. "CAS"I yelled. He turned around.

"What do you want now?"he asked. I said nothing. "You want to hurt me more. Make me feel even worse. That your brother is in the hospital. And you blaming me. "He yelled. "..."I said nothing. I just froze. "Dean Winchester what is wrong with you?"he asked.

I looked down. "You made me hate you. You made me want to punch you. Made me want to hit you with a car a few times"he said. I started to feel bad. Then he walked closer. "You made me fall in love with you. Dean Winchester. You made me fall in love. "He cried. I looked up at him. Tears pouring on his face.

"Yes. I. Castiel Novak. Is in love with freaking DEAN WINCHESTER "he yelled. "And no matter what I do. Try to lie to myself. Try to imagine I never met you. Nothing WORKS"he yelled again.

"I think it hurt me more then you when I punched you "he laughed. I nodded. But then reality hit me. He said he loved me. He said he fell in love with me.

"Nothing to say?"he asked. I was about to say something but nothing came out. "Goodbye "he said. I grabbed his hand. I spun him around. "I'm sorry"I said. He yanked his hand out of mine.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. "He gritted his teeth. "Well I am"I said. His eyes were blue. The best color ever. I smiled. "Your a terrible person. You don't think. At all. That's why I fell for you I think "he smiled.

"I'll never be able to see colors because of you"he cried. "I'll never marry my soulmate because of you"he cried again.

He started walking to his car. But before he got in he turned around.

"Because of you"he paused. "I'll never be with you the way I want to".