4

Four hours later (get ready for some drunk idiots)
Dean's POV
Drunks. Drunks here. Drunks there. Jeez. I'm only on my second drink. At least I know Sammy won't drink. And not be stupid like these people.

Or the short dude dancing with Jo on the table. Oh. Now Charlie is joining. How drunk are they. I finally decided to step in when the short guy jumped on Sams back.

"Wow. Shorty. Maybe you should take it easy"I said. I pulled the guy off sams back. "You must be Dean. I'm in love with your brother"he laughed. Sam shook his head. "I'm gonna set him on the couch"I said. Sam grabbed his legs. "Don't tell Sam Dean. Ok. Our secret. Oh hi Sam. Didn't see you there"he said.

"Hi Gabe"Sam said. "Wow. That's hot"he stated. I laughed. We set him in the couch. "Watch him I guess"I said. He nodded.

I was starting to walk back to the kitchen when I saw a certain black haired man in the front yard. I took a deep breath and walked out to him. "Hey"I said. He turned around a little bit.

"Hi. "He said. He looked straight ahead again. "A lot of stars out"I said. Sitting next to him. He nodded. "How drunk is Gabriel?"he questioned. "He just said he is in love with my brother. In front of him. "I answer. He shook his head.

"Wow. My brother. Sober or drunk. Doesn't have a filter. "He laughed. "Our brothers are complete opposites. Sam is basically a filter. And a very shy person"I laughed. "But that's what makes life interesting right. Weird or normal brothers. "He said.

"Somewhat. "I said. He looked down. "So you drunk like your brother?"I asked. "Barely a sip. "He answered. "Two bottles. Not enough to make me forget anything in the morning"I stated. He nodded.

"Gabriel just doesn't know when to stop. He just takes a sip and bam. He's 20 bottles down"he said. I chuckled. "Your laugh is nice"he said. I smiled at him. He started blushing. "S-sorry. Didn't mean to say that out loud. "He stuttered.

"Your fine. Your smile is nice"I said. He smiled. "So. Found your soulmate "he wondered. I looked down. "I think so. But. I want to take it slow. Everyone I know. Except Sam. Is always going to fast with their soulmates. I mean. I know it's destined to be. But hey to know them first. Not pick rings as the first date. You get what I'm saying "I said.

"Yeah. I get it. I mean. I always wanted to meet my soulmate and be with them. But. I want to get to know them. Know what color they like. What's their favorite movie. Favorite song. Or songs. I just. Never really had time to think about it. I just wanted to find them"he said.

"Castiel. You had a wing and a tie as the necklace. Right"I asked. He nodded. I pulled my chain so I could grab the necklace and make it so it wasn't inside my shirt anymore. "Hi"I said.

His eyes widen. "Hi"he whispered. I looked down. "I knew it. I knew I saw the wing. "He whispered. I laughed. "S-so what do we do now?"he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I should go "I got up. "Dean?"he questioned. "Listen. I should've left you alone. I'm sorry. But tell Sammy I walked home"I started walking away.

Sam's POV
Two hours later
"Cause Jo you need to go home. Now keys"I said. She mocked me and then finally gave me the keys. After 20 minutes of trying to get her in the car. Castiel walked over and helped.

"Dean walked home. "He said before walked Gabriel back into the house. "Bye Gabe"I yelled. "Bye hottie giant god. "He yelled back.

"See ya tomorrow Cas"I yelled. "Ye"the black haired man yelled. I got in the front seat and started driving home.

While later

Once I parked I went to the back and picked Jo up. "Thanks"she whispered. I nodded. I tried my best to unlock and open the door. Once I got inside I closed the door and walked to the couch and set Jo down.

"Let me get you a pillow and a blanket. "I whispered. After I got her set up I walked to the kitchen. The flowers still on the counter. Untouched.

"Maybe she went up to bed"I whispered. I got some water and walked upstairs. I opened the door and turned on the light. No one.

I turned around and ran downstairs to my phone and dialed her moms number. I waited. "I'm sorry but the number you are calling "I didn't let it finish. I hung up and tried calling her.

"Hi this is Jess. I'm busy right now. Please call back later. Or I will be back to you. Bye"the voice mail said.

"Who else. "I whispered. Her dad. "Pick up. "I whispered. "Hello"a man answered. "Hi this is Sam. Do you know where Jess is?"I asked.

"Sam. I'm sorry"he said. I grew confused. "I thought you would've found out. "He said. I stared to get worried. "Thought you would've lost the color"he added.

I froze. "What"I said. "Jess and her mom died today. In a fire. I'm so sorry. "He said. I gripped my phone. "Sam?"he asked. I threw my phone at the wall.

I felt tears. I looked at the flowers and grabbed them and started to tear them up. I threw it to the ground. Then slid to the ground. And broke. I broke down crying. I heard footsteps.

"Sam?"Dena questioned. "She's gone. I lost her. Jess is dead"I whispered. He ran to me and hugged me. "It's ok. "He said. I cried. And cried. And we sat on the kitchen ground. Him telling me I was ok. And me. Just breaking. Breaking in front of my brother.

Thinking of a girl I loved. Dead. Away from me. Never to truly be mine. Ever again.