18

Sam's POV
We were in the impala. "So have you tried speaking to him?"he asked. I shook my head. "Not once"I answered truthfully. I was scared. Terrified. I didn't know if he wanted to speak to me. Wanted to see me. Wanted to call me his anymore. To call me his moose.

It hurt. "He always asks about you"he said. I nodded. "You told me. A lot. "I laughed. "Heh. You know what's weirds."he said. I looked at him. "You went a month locked in your room after Jess. And you met Gabriel. And felt so much better. Now this is about Gabriel. You go a month. And you still become sorta happy "he said.

"..."I looked at him confused. "Ok I get that probably made no sense. But you get it. Like you told me once. You two are made for each other "he smiled. I just looked down. I looked at the ring. I wore it. I haven't taken it off. I love it to much.

Dean parks. "Ready?"he asked. I smile at him. "Nope"I answer. He nods. "Good. Let's go"he said. We got out and walked to the doors. He opens it and I walk in first. I see Cas. And Charlie. They smile. No one else is here.

I grow confused. I turn around to see Dean closing the door and walking towards Castiel and Charlie. "Um....what's going on?"I ask confused. They all smile. I turn at from the doors opening. I see Gabriel.

He's holding a stuffed moose. Did he buy a new one? I look at him. He looks nervous. Scared. I turn around to look at the others. They just nod. Dean whispering something to Castiel.

Charlie giving a thumbs up. I turn back towards Gabe. He smiles. "Sam ,whatever your middle name is, Winchester. I, Gabriel Novak. Is in love with you"he starts. I smile becomes bigger.

"And I know we had a fight that made us not speak to one another for a month. And I deeply apologize. But now I'm promising many things"he said. I just stood there.

"I Gabriel Novak. Promise to love you. No matter the fights. Even if your wrong and I'm right. Which would probably not be the case. "He rambles. I laughed. "Anyway. I promise to protect you. Even pass my limit. Cause you are definitely worth it. I mean damn. Look at you. Hot piece of tall moose"he laughs.

I felt tears. "I promise to be there with any kind of food drink and of course candy if you are upset. And I will be the first to apologize for anything. Even if you started it. Again probably won't be the case "he said.

I look down. "I promise to make you happy. And extremely uncomfortable with my funny jokes. Especially dean. "He winks. I blush but still laugh. "And I promise to hear your side of any story first. And believe you because I know you wouldn't lie to me or hurt me. You love me just as much as I love you. Which is impossible. But hey. "He rambles again.

"Gabe"Charlie yells. He nods. "I promise to be yours. Like you promise to be mine. "He walks towards me. He sees the ring and smiles. He takes it off. I give him a look.

"But I can't make that promise with jut a small promise ring"he looks up at me. I heard a gasp. "Or telling you how much I love you with a card"he throws the card to the ground. And the ring. "Or a stuffed moose"he threw it to. I smiled.

"I can only make that promise with making you mine"he got down on one knee. I covered my mouth. I can't believe I was being the girly one here. "Sam Winchester. Would you please. And please say yes cause I'll look really stupid and owe dean ten bucks. Please become Sam Novak?"he asked. I turned and looked at Dean. He shrugged.

I looked at Gabriel. "Stand up shorty"I said. He did. I looked at he ring. "..."I thought about it. He started to get worried. I smiled. And kissed him  and spun him around. "You don't even need to ask me"I whisper. He smiles.

He laughs. "Yes. In your face guy from the jewelry store"he yelled. I raised an eyebrow. "A story for later"he said. I nodded. I heard clapping and we turned around. "Guess I'm having a brother in law"Dean said. Cas nodded. "You two better not be far behind "Gabe yelled. Cas blushed.

Then we heard a phone start ringing. Cas grabbed it and answered. "Michel?"he asked. His eyes widen. "What. No. No. No. It's fine you don't need to "he said.

"No don't. Michel"he yelled. He set his phone down. "Jesus. "He whispered. "Sam. Welcome to the family. Remember to meet the other in laws?"Castiel asked. I looked at Gabe. He lost his smile and fainted.

Hours later
"Why does the interview have to be now?"I asked. Castiel smiled. "Cause you need to get it down and over with so Gabe can explain our family to you"he said. I nodded.

Many questions people get asked at interviews that are needed to be known

"Ok you got the job"he smiled. I laughed. "YAYA "I yelled. He laughed. "So what do I have to know about Michel. Anna and anyone else?"I questioned. "You met Lucifer and Balthazar. Fun fact. Balthazar isn't even our brother. We just said that. He is actually an old friend of mine"he said. I nodded.

"And yeah Lucifer. Not liked by me."I said. He nodded. "Anna won't bother you to much. She will just ask you how you two met. She might get a little bossy if you don't answer. But if anything. She's actually nice"he said.

"I thought you said Gabriel was the only nice sibling?"I asked. "She had her moments. Like my mother. She started out liking me. And seeing me as her son. Then well. She hated me. Anna was kinda young at the time when I was born. She just follows what the others did. So she grew up doing it. Then just turned out bossy. And maybe noisy. But in the end. She became another sibling hay was nice at certain moments. "He said. I nodded.

"Michel?"I asked. "Twin brother of Lucifer. Just be smart around them. Don't say anything that has to do with what Lucifer did that was bad. Michel can't stand the bad things he hears. He doesn't believe them. He believes his twin brother is a saint "Cas said rolling his eyes.

"Ok. And anyone else?"I asked. "Yes. My mother. Just don't bring up the fight. If she does. Say nothing.  Let Gabe talk about it. And she may say some and things about you. Let Gabe stand up for you. I just don't want her to hurt you"he said.

"Cas don't be worried. "I smiled. "So I guess it's at my house. You coming?"I asked. He nodded. "Have to or I will never hear the end of it. Ever"he said. "I thought you would maybe lose contact with them?"I ask. He nodded. "I did. But they always find a way to contact me and just yell at me. So I stopped trying. Just said screw it. "He said.

"I would be the same. I invited Bobby and Ellen. Since they are basically my parents "I said. "Smart. Really smart. "He nodded.

"Well. I'm gonna let you go. Probably thinking about moving in with Gabe soon?"he asked. "Yeah about that. I was thinking. Me and you can switch. Gabe said he doesn't want you alone. "I smiled. He laughed. "Talk to dean first. Ok"he said. I nodded and left.

I got a phone call. "Hello"I said. "Hey who was the interview?"Dean asked. "I got the job. What did you think?"I asked. "Thought he wouldn't want to hire you cause you could sleep with his brother in the kitchen "he said. "Like you haven't thought of that?"I asked. "Wit you thought about it?"he asked.

I laughed. "Gabes here. Bye Dean"I smiled. "This conversation isn't...."I hung up. "Yes it is"I thought to myself and got in Gabes car. "Let's talk about your family "I smiled.

He nodded.