6

Dean's POV
"I hate you so much."I said. He shook his head. "It's a date Dean. "He said. I nodded. "And that makes this better?"I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious. You know I haven't been on a date since Lisa. And even then I didn't go on dates with her. "I yelled. "Calm down. It's your soulmate. So yeah"he said. I gave him a look. "I hate you"I said. "Love you to brother"he said.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "You'll be fine. "He said. "I bet he isn't nervous. Probably calm. And has everything under control. "I said. "Yeah. I bet he does"Sam smiled. "What happened to you being depressed?"I asked.

"This is to funny to be sad "he said. He walked out of my room. I cursed to my self.

Castiel's POV
"GABRIEL"I yelled. "What. I'm just saying. In case"he said. "It's the first date"I said. "And?"he questioned. I shook my head. "What. He's probably thinking it. Just be ready. "He said.

"I will hurt you"I warned. "You can't hurt a fly"he mocked. I raised an eyebrow. "What?"he asked. I shook my head.

"You disgust me as a human being"I said. "Love you to"he said. I rolled my eyes. I started walking out of my room. But froze. I walked back to Gabriel. "Gabriel "I said. He nodded. I punched his gut.

He fell to the ground. Groaning in pain. "You aren't a fly"I said. I walked out of my room. "Ahhh. THE MOUSE IS BACK"he screamed. I laughed.

I walked downstairs and put on my shoes.

7:00

Right on time. I smiled. I looked in a mirror and fixed my hair. "It's just a date. Probably the only one he will ever take me on "I whispered. I shook my head. "Stop thinking like that. "I whispered.

I heard a knock. Gabriel ran downstairs. And opened the door. "Oh it's Charlie. "He pouted. "Lovely to you to. "She said. She slammed the door. "Why was I not informed about you and Dean going on a date?"she asked. Very mad.

"You were at he cafe when Dean asked him"Gabriel said. "Whatever. Also Sam is gonna hang out with us"She said. Gabriel eyes widen and he fainted.

"Jeez. "I said. "He should start going to a doctor"she said. I nodded. Then there was a knock. Gabriel shot up. "Mouse monsters"he screamed. We both gave him a look. "I don't like mice"he whispered.

I shook my head walking to the door. I opened it and there he was. He blushed. "Hi"he said. "Hey"I said back. Sam was behind him. "Come in"I said. They walked in. "Heya Dean-o. Sammy"Gabriel winked.

Dean looked disgusted. Sam just smiled. "So. Umm. Ready to go?"Dean asked. I nodded. "See ya later Charlie. Sam. Gabriel"He said. "Bye"I said.

"Have fun making out in the car"Charlie yelled. "Remember the talk Cas. Remember "Gabriel yelled. "Don't do it on my jacket I left in the car"Sam yelled.

We both looked at the three. They all shrugged. "Whatever"Dean whispered.

One movie later

We walked it of the theater. Scared. "Why did you want to see that again?"I asked. "Well. Sam hates clowns. And well. I thought I was going with him at first"he answered. "Oh. How were you gonna get him in the theater?"I asked.

"I was gonna say it's a surprise and cover his eyes. Would've been funny when the clown showed up"he laughed. "Doesn't like clowns?"I asked. "Hates them. So much"he laughed out.

"Haha"I laughed. We walked outside. "So how long have you been living with Sam?"I asked. "A couple months. And why do you think I'm living with him. Maybe he's staying with me"he said.

"Well one,you answered. And two. Sam told me that he had a brother living with him. A few weeks after we met"I said. He nodded.

"What about you and Gabriel?"he asked. "He moved in with me a year ago when my other brother,Lucifer,kicked him out of his old place "I explained.

"You have a brother named Lucifer?"he asked. "Yep. "I said. "Jeez. Let me guess. Not a fun childhood?"he asked. I nodded. "Gabriel being nicknamed the trickster. Lucifer just being rude. Anna making fun of me. Michel being bossy. And my mother being way overprotective "I explained.

"Jeez. I'm very thankful I have one sibling "he said. I nodded. "So you mom being overprotective "he said. I nodded. "She had this big rule saying no dating unless it's your soulmate. That was a big rule. And also following rules of every day life"I said.

"Wait so you never dated anyone?"he asked. I shook my head. "Not one person. My mom would burn me if she found out"I said.

"My parents weren't like that. They just said be happy and don't make stupid decisions "he said. I laughed. "What about your parents. Where are they?"I asked. He looked down. "They died in a fire when I was ten. Sammy a little bit younger. I moved here to live with a family friend. "He explained.

"I'm sorry. I never met my dad. He left right when I was born. "I said. "I'm sorry to. That must suck. Kinda worst then mine"he said. I laughed. "Not even close. Your parents died. My dad just left"I said.

"But everyone deserves to meet there parents. "He said. I smiled. "I had fun"he said. I nodded. "Maybe. If your not busy. We can go to a diner that some friends own. "He said. I smiled.

"I would love to"I said. He chuckled. "Listen. I'm gonna be completely honest. I'm new at dating. So. Can we take it slow?"he asked. Worry in his voice.

"Dean. I just want to get to know you. "I said. He smiled. "Ok. "He nodded. "We do what makes you comfortable "I added.

"Also. Um. You know Jo?"he asked. "I am familiar. Her and Charlie are good friends. She comes over on Fridays. "I said.

"Well. She and her boyfriend are having a party at their new house. I was thinking maybe you would want to go with me. And Sammy of course. "He said.

I nodded. We finally got to the car. "I guess I drop you off"he said. I nodded.

One awkward drive later

I unlocked the door to see no one. "Hmm. I thought the house would be a mess by now"I said. He shrugged. He closed the door behind me.

Dean's POV
After I closed the door I looked in the kitchen for Sammy. "Where are they?"I asked. He pointed to the couch. I saw a head leaning on the cushion.

We walked around and saw Gabriel sitting up. Asleep and Sam wth his head on Gabriel's lap. Also asleep. "Wow"I whispered. He nodded.

He started walking back to the kitchen but tripped. I ran towards him. "You good?"I asked helping him up. Then I started seeing colors. I realized I was holding his hand.

I just stared at him. He let go and start limping to the kitchen. I let out a sigh and picked him up. I set him on the counter. "You get hurt very easily "I said. He laughed. I went to the freezer and grabbed some frozen peas. "Here"I gave it to him.

He nodded. I was in front of him. He just stared at me. I stared back. "Green"he said. I raised an eyebrow. "Sam kept telling me that you always wanted to know what color your eyes are. Green"he said.

"Blue "I said. He smiled. "How bright?"he asked. I walked towards him. And grabbed him hand. I saw colors again. I smiled. "Like really bright"I said. He smiled. And blushed.

I didn't let go of his hand. I just stared at it. Then looked up. I smiled. "Slow?"he asked. I nodded.

"Dean?"a sleepy Sam asked. I backed away and looked at Sam. "Hey Sammy"I said. Castiel nodded.

"We going?"he asked. I nodded. "Ok. Let me help Gabriel to bed"he said. I nodded.

"I had fun Cas. See you later. I guess"I said. He nodded. He looked hesitant then grabbed my hand and kissed it. He smiled. I just blushed.

"Yeah"he smiled.

After Sammy helped Gabriel to bed. We left and passed out right when we got home.