Chapter 3

Gabi's*POV*
After me and Dani's argument I ran down stairs and asked Derek "Can you please just drive me to Kung Fu?"he nodded but said "What's a matter Baby Girl why are you crying so much?" I didn't even realize I was crying, so I just explained everything that happened to him. When I finished he hugged me and we walked to the car so he can take me to Kung Fu. When we got there I waved him goodbye and walked in.

Derek's*POV*
When Gabi told me that her and Dani just got into a fight I knew something was wrong with Dani, so when I got back home from taking Gabi to Kung Fu I walked straight to Gabi and Dani's room. When I walked in Dani was asleep so I gently shook him and he actually woke up that's a first, anyway when he woke up I asked him "What's wrong Dani, I know something is up?" and he explained everything to me. I nod my head and say "You guys have never had this big of a fight before and I know you really wanna apologize to her, and she probably really wants you to apologize to her as well so you can make up, but give her a couple of days so she can have a bit of alone time." he nodded his head and said "Okay". After that I had a some more time left until I had to pick up Gabi, so I made a sandwich and ate it. I went to go pick up Gabi and asked her "How was it today?" she thought for a moment then said "It was fun but Sifu(instructor) was a lot tougher on me today but that's a good think" God! I love her ability to make all things good.

Dani's*POV*
After I talked with Derek I realized he was right, but I also realized I was still in a leotard from ballet so I got ready for singing lessons

Dani's*POV*After I talked with Derek I realized he was right, but I also realized I was still in a leotard from ballet so I got ready for singing lessons

when I finished I went downstairs and went to the game room to play some pool.

Gabi's*POV*
When me and Derek got home I ran upstairs to get changed for my singing lessons and I hoped that Dani was already downstairs so I just got ready.

When I finished getting ready I packed up all the things I will need for the next couple of days and put it all in the guest room and went downstairs to get Xander and Ayden than told Ayden to go get Dani

When I finished getting ready I packed up all the things I will need for the next couple of days and put it all in the guest room and went downstairs to get Xander and Ayden than told Ayden to go get Dani. While me and Xander were waiting Xander went to start the car since he was driving and I finally got shot gun. We were still waiting so Xander asked "Why didn't you go get Dani yourself? I mean you always get him?" so I just sigh and explained everything again, without tears this time, thankfully. When I finished Xander just said "Don't worry he'll come around" I nod and say "I hope so". When Ayden and Dani got back in the car I just leaned my head on the window and ignored their conversation. When the car came to a stop I got out and went to my singing lesson

*1hour later*
When I walked out I went to the car and waited and when everyone was back it was time to go home and pick up some of us for our guitar lesson and Ayden left, so we picked up Der, and Nate. After our guitar lessons we went back home to switch people for our piano lessons. Derek, Nate, and Xander left so Noah came and took us 3 to our piano lessons. After our piano lessons the boys had to go to this really cool gym were all the boys do there sports and workout. I wish I could do gymnastics and workout there too but I'm glad it's at the performing arts school. So I went to get Derek(for the actual gym part since he has football practice at another place),Nate(the actual gym part), Sonny(for baseball and the actual gym part ), Mase(for baseball), Xander(for football and the actual gym part), Jonny( the actual gym part), Kev(for lacrosse, baseball, and the actual gym part), Brenn(for football, swim, and the actual gym part), Noah(for the actual gym part), Ayden(for soccer, hockey and the actual gym part), Dani(for soccer, football, basketball, and the actual gym part), Lucas(for basketball and the actual gym part). The only reason I don't go to the gym with them is because they say that I always have a lot of stuff on my mind anyways and that it's they get some time alone as just the guys, but it's okay because i agree, well on the part where they deserve some alone time with just boys because they do. When I finished getting all the boys out of the house and in the car I went to the guest bedroom and fell asleep because honestly I'm really tired.