Chapter 7

Nate's*POV*
Right now the party is wild and there is some family members here and there's some of the trips friends also there is some of everyone's friends here to so it's one of the biggest sweet sixteens I've djed at and everyone knows who I am I mean I dj for celebrity parties, sometimes I dj for celebrities, random parties everywhere, and so much more and I mean I am a pretty famous dj. Anyway I see Gabi dancing with some guy who I think Ayden invited but this guy really looks like he's known Gabi for a while so I look over to Derek and nod my head towards them so he walks over there but Steven stops him.

Steven's*POV*
I'm hanging with Derek right now so we can catch up then Derek looks over to Nate so I do to and Nate points his head to Gabi but she is dancing with some guy but it looks like they know each other by the way they are so comfortable with each other. Derek stars walking towards them but I stop him and he gives me a confused look so I just say "I haven't played protective big brother in a while and honestly I wanna bring it back" he smiles and says "Good luck, Gabi might get a little mad because she doesn't like when we are super protective but you have felt with her anger when it was on steroids so you'll do fine" I nod and walk over to Gabi. When I get over to Gabi I tap her on the shoulder she turns around and I ask her "Who's this guy your dancing pretty comfortably with?" she's about to answer but the guy steps in and says "I'm Wyatt, and I would love it if you gave me your blessing to go out with your sister" I get dumbfounded as I realized he's probably a great guy so I say "Please follow me" they do but then I get lost so I  turn to Gabi and say "Please take us to the kitchen because I don't know where it's at" she just laughs and nods. When we got there I called all of the boys and told them to go to the kitchen. When everyone got in here  I tell them everything. So after that all of us look at each other so we go have a little chat. After our conversation on Gabi's love life Derek walks up and says "You can date our sister but you have to........(he says a very long list of protectiveness)"
Wyatt

Age:15(Has actually had the biggest crush on Gabi since she was 7 and him 8)Hobbies:dancing(job), singing, playing guitar, playing drums, playing football, playing soccer, playing baseball, having the biggest crush on Gabi, modeling(job), and taki...

Age:15
(Has actually had the biggest crush on Gabi since she was 7 and him 8)
Hobbies:dancing(job), singing, playing guitar, playing drums, playing football, playing soccer, playing baseball, having the biggest crush on Gabi, modeling(job), and taking pictures

*Sorry for the super short Chapter I just have a lot of catching up to do*