Chapter 15

Gabi's *POV*
Sean is driving to the set and I'm just bored so I'm reading some random book I found in his car called "Wonder" it is actually really good so I might ask him if I can borrow it. He all of a sudden stops the car and I look out the window to see his house I give him a wtf face but he is already out the car so I walk to his front door with him and when he enters the house he pulls me up to his bedroom. I am about to ask him what's going on but he cuts me off and says "Gabi, I know you just broke up with my brother but I do really like you and I can tell that you like me too because out of nowhere you started acting nervous around me and I know you are most definitely not shy at all so I immediately knew something was up so I found out what it was and I realized my true feelings for you when we were in the car and you were spilling your secrets to my sister and yea I really want to kiss you" I cut off his rant and I start kissing him he seems a little shocked at first but he kisses back  I pull away and say "Yes, I will be your girlfriend" then we start kissing again.

 I am about to ask him what's going on but he cuts me off and says "Gabi, I know you just broke up with my brother but I do really like you and I can tell that you like me too because out of nowhere you started acting nervous around me and I know ...

We hear knocking on the door and we pull apart both of us blushing and Sean goes to open the door and we both see almost everyone standing there my brothers walk up to him and give him the normal speech then Dani says "I have a feeling you will tr...

We hear knocking on the door and we pull apart both of us blushing and Sean goes to open the door and we both see almost everyone standing there my brothers walk up to him and give him the normal speech then Dani says "I have a feeling you will treat my sister correctly and you will have a future so don't do anything stupid or you have all of us to deal with." Sean chuckles and just says "Whatever that's bull because I will never let go and I promise it I mean I might not be as good as a boyfriend getting her all the stuff but I do love her and I will NEVER let her go."

That's the end folks there will be a couple more parts maybe an Epilouge and maybe a sequel I most likely will since I think this book ended a little poorly so still stay tuned until the epilogue cause there will be one or two also sorry about the short chapter....Jk i didn't end it this story has more to go through so I'll update the next chapter soon...BYE