Chapter 6

Derek's *POV*
When Daniella, Damion, and David walked down the stairs in their matching outfits, the door bell rang, so Gabi went to go get it since it is probably some of the guests coming early. It has been a while since Gabi left so I was about to go check up on her until the rest of the triplet's friends came out in grey and pink casual party outfits but they still had that quinceanera thing going on since they are all in matching colors. Right when I'm about to check on Gabi..again Daniella asks me "Hey, can you please take a couple of pictures of all of us together?" and me being the nice person I am I say "Sure" once I finish taking photos of everyone, I try to go check on Gabi once again but Daniella asks "Hey can you please take everyone to the living room because I don't know where it is and I don't wanna get everyone confused or lost and I wanna look at all the decorations while we walk there. So can you please walk everyone to the living room?" I nod and say "Yea, chill I'll do it" she nods and I yell "IF YOU WANNA PARTICIPATE WITH TE FUN YOU WOULD FOLLOW ME!" so everyone except Gabi who I am still worried about follows me into the living room once we get there I'm about to go check on Gabi...again but she beats me to it and walks in with some guy who looks older than 18 but is probably some other relative, but I didn't get a good look at him so I look at Gabi and I see she is fine except for some teary eyes but I think she's just happy so I look over to the guy next to her and I see he looks extremely familiar like are dad or my brother Steven but I doubt it's him he left a long time ago, but I still don't get a good look at him so I step up and walk over to him and I say "Hey, I'm Derek and welcome to are home but may I ask who are you?" He turns his head and I finally see his whole face and see that it is my brother Steven I start getting teary eyes seeing my best friend and twin brother who I haven't seen in 9 years and I see him get teary eyed as well so I hug him and he says "It's great to see you football player" so I say "It's good to see you to Steven" but then I get mad and pull away and say "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE TO RAISE A FAMILY BY MYSELF WHILE I WAS ONLY 15 AND STILL NEEDED TO BE RAISED MYSELF?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO RAISE 12 PEOPLE?! WE WERE ALL HEART BROKEN ABOUT MOM AND DAD BUT YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE BY LEAVING! IT WAS SO HARD AND I AM SO LUCKY FOR NATE BECAUSE I WAS GONNA QUIT FOOTBALL AND PROBABLY RUIN MY LIFE BUT HE CONVINCED ME TO STAY IN SO I COULD HAVE A LIFE! SO I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY FOR MAKING ME SUFFER RAISING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE BY MYSELF SINCE I WAS STILL A KID!!" I take a couple of breaths then start again and say "Oh my gosh it feels so good to finally get that off my chest and I am actually thankful cause you actually prepared me just in case I have to raise my very own family by myself if my wife ever leaves me or something but it also helped me learn to trust all the other boys more since they have been showing to me how much they are maturing even Gabi has changed and turned into a mature young lady who still isn't allowed to have a boyfriend until she is 30." Everybody starts laughing and I call up all the boys and we all group hug then Gabi joins in and yells "YES A FREE EXCUSE TO HUG ALL OF YOU! HA! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT NONO AND MR GEEK?" We all just laugh at our sister and then Gabi once again yells "COME OVER HERE AND JOIN THE HUG MY STUPIDLY AMAZING COUSINS AND THEIR STUPIDLY AMAZING FRIENDS!" they all just laugh and join but then Gabi screams "STEVEN AND RYAN CARTER GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AND HUGG US!! YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW I LOVE HUGS!!! MY STUPID BEST FRIENDS THAT I LOVE AND OH YEA I FORGIVE YOU DANI." After that Dani and Gabi hug and say at the same time "I'm sorry and I missed you so much" then they separate look at each other then scream at the top of there lungs "WELL LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED...... WHEN THE GUEST COME!!" the weirdest part about that is they said it in sync so they are living proof twin telepathy exist.