Chapter 4

Gabi's *POV*I woke up to my brother Lucas shaking me and saying, "Gabi get up or Derek might come up here and murder you himself"

Gabi's *POV*
I woke up to my brother Lucas shaking me and saying, "Gabi get up or Derek might come up here and murder you himself". I got up and asked "Why do I have to get up I mean it's Sunday morning and I really don't feel like getting up so would could possibly be so important?" Lucas looked shocked at what I just said and said "I can't believe you forgot that today is the day that are cousins David, Damian and Daniella are coming! Plus it's their sixteenth birthday and they are having their party here at our house and we all promised Derek we will help him set up I mean they will get here around 6:00p.m so we have some time now hurry up." When Lucas left the room I almost immediately remembered that David, Damian and Daniella were coming and they asked us if they could have there big old 16th birthday party here(they're triplets). I quickly went downstairs and asked Derek if he needed help with anything so he said "I need you to make a bunch of different culture foods and some vegan food just in case.......Oh! And some party snacks to please" so I obviously said "Of course! But it will probably take a long ass time" he laughs and says "Well we have about exactly twelve hours so I think you have plenty if you start now".

*9 hours later*
Gabi's POV
I am almost finished with the party snacks I have already finished all the other food now I just have to finish the last party snack which is pecan pie bars(look it up if you don't know what that is). Ok now I am finished I hurried and went to find Derek and when I did "I am finished with everything, and can Steven and Ryan come?" He nods his head and says "Okay and yea they can come because they are already coming. Dani invited them" you see Steven and Ryan are twins too and they are me and Dani's best friends and they are like the only boys that the boy's will let me have a closer relationship with. Right when I'm about to walk out Derek said "Hurry up and get ready! They are gonna get here in an hour! Oh yea the party doesn't start till six! I quickly nod then run up the stairs to get ready.

Daniella's *POV*
Me, David, and Damian are just getting off the plane and it will take us about an hour to get to the house I tell David "Hurry up and call Derek to let him know we will be there in a n hour" he nods his head and calls Derek. Anyway, I am so excited to see all my cousins again and since we are from their dads side we have the more tanner and dark hair jean but their dad also has blue eyes but us three don't because are dad was their dad's brother and we have our moms eyes which are brown. Anyway I got side tracked again, we haven't seen our cousins since we were around 9 and we are 16 today so I am super excited plus I have amazing friends that are willing to fly from New York all the way over here to Texas with us(I will do a who they are non chapter thing today after this) and I mean we are the luckiest.
1 hour later
Gabi's *POV*
I hear a door bell and I run as quickly as I can in a dress may I add, to the door when I realized I beat everyone to it for once cause everyone is usually in the kitchen next to the door, I opened it and I saw everyone and didn't recognize anyone it would have been easier if it was just the three of them but there is about 15 of them so it was harder. So I asked "Which ones of you are Damian, David, and Daniella?" and the three stepped forward and Damion asked "Are you like one of the boy's girlfriends or something?" I give him a disgusted look and say "Ew no". I was about to tell him I was Gabriella the boy's only sister but David cut in and said "Oh you must be one of their friends then?" I was about to answer again but Daniella cut in and said "She's the boy's sister! Gabi! You dumbasses!" I just smiled and nodded my head then said "Finally! One of you gets it right!" Damion and David make an :() face and once they remembered me which took them about 3 seconds they both engulfed me in a hug and Daniella joined in. After that all their friends looked puzzled so Damion was about to introduce us I can tell cause he opened his mouth but I cut him off and said "Wait so you can introduce all of us together when it's not just me" so he did wait and I called all my brothers down once they came down they introduced there friends as Hannah, Felix, Justin, Brielle, Leyla, Kenny, Kira, West, Lucas, Erica, Steevo, and Bailey. Me and my brothers nodded and said to all of them "Nice to meet you!" they all nodded and Nate said "I will take you guy's to your rooms so you can get cahnge. Do you guys mind sharing rooms?" They nod then David says "No none of us mind sharing rooms".(they are Mexican and Daniella was supposed to have a quinceneara but she wanted to share her birthday with her brothers so decided to have it be a sweet 16 party that she stole from her mom's side)While the triplets and their friends were getting ready and the boys were checking everything making sure it looked good I went to put out the food. When I finished I went to go sit down on the couch and watch some TV. While I was watching my favorite show 13 Reasons Why I heard the doorbell ring so I went to go answer the door, when I opened it I saw my 2 best friends Ryan and Steven so I greeted them both with hug and saw that they were already ready so I said "You wanna watch TV while we wait" they both said "sure" at the same time and what can I say twin telepathy is a magical thing so we went to the living room to watch TV. I heard steps down the stairs and saw the triplets in there matching outfits then I heard a knock on the door so I went and opened it and I saw someone I never thought I would see again...
*Sorry for the cliffhanger but stay tuned to see who is at the door*