chapter 3 saradas birthday part 1

Narrator: Boruto is sitting right by Saduras bed waiting for her to get up. She's been out for 3 days after all. Sasuke was on a short mission and got back the night before he was going to have a talk with Boruto but Sakura told him not to. After all, Boruto feels terrible for what happened because it was kinda his fault.

Sarada: I woke up. Damn, I had an amazing dream Boruto finally told me he loves me and I evolved my sharingan.. well to bad it was only a dream... I roll over and I see boruto.
"ahhh! Boruto what the hell are you doing in my room!?!?"

Boruto: don't you remember? What I told you...

Sarada: no... I just remember feeling a strange sensation in my eyes then falling down... Boruto... um did I tell you how I feel... I can't remember.

Boruto: yes Sarada you did.. I love you and happy birthday!

Sarada: wait I've been out for 3 days!! Wait where is my dad? He's supposed to be taking me to the tablet today. Boruto please come with me...

Boruto: about that so um your father doesn't like the whole me confessing to you thing and has been making me train like hell. Every break I've gotten I've tried spending it with you..

Saskue: "Boruto!!! What did I tell you about being in saradas room! That's it your training with 300 shadow clones now it's about time you start to learn fire style."

Boruto: "umm well your daughter is awake. And well umm asked me if I could join the two of you to your stone tablet to learn more about your clan.
After all, I'm going to be part of it one day if you know what I mean."

Saskue: "haha good luck Sarada doesn't like you! she's never even kissed a guy."

Sarada: "papa that's because well umm I've only ever liked Boruto. It's not like he's stupid or anything."

Narrator: during the second round chunin exams boruto got the highest intelligence he even beat the 4th hokages score somehow.

Boruto: Sasuke I promise to not be affectionate to your daughter all the time (well around you at least. He mumbles).

Saskue: that's not what I'm worried about. You are not allowed to date, my daughter! The day you can have my permission to date her will be the day you grab one of these bells from me.

Boruto: whatever! It's your daughters birthday we should get going to the tablet. After all, my love for her allowed her to awaken her mangekyou Sharingan.

Sasuke: yeah and that's not a good thing do you want her to go blind?

Sarada: cries... I'm I'm sorry it's not like I can control it.

Saskue: sweetie it's okay. Please don't cry Boruto just reminds me of myself and I don't want you to be around that.

Narrator: boruto is now always taped up because his curse mark keeps spreading more and more over his body and no one knows how to stop it.

Authors note: yo this part one of her birthday part 2 will be out in a few days 😊