Chapter 19 Saradas sickness

Boruto: "Sarada! Wake up. Sarada wake up!"

Sarada: "is that you Boruto? I can't see you."

Boruto: "Sarada... I stopped the time jutsu. I didn't know what to do you've been out for days.
Saskue I don't know how to tell her this.."

Saskue: "You got the same sickness my brother had. You're coughing up blood and going blind. There is only one cure for this. I need shin there DNA is identical to my brothers."

Sarada: "I won't take someone else's eyes.."

Saskue: "how about you talk to this shin first."

Sarada: "Fine! I want boruto to stay with me."

Boruto: "Sarada, please do it. I don't know what I can do without you. I need your help; please stay, please... I can't do this alone."

Sarada: "I'm not dying... oh wait I am? Boruto there has to be another way!"

Boruto: "there is one... it involves going to the afterlife. My dad's teacher told me about it."

Sarada: "didn't my grandfather want to be Hokage? Maybe he can help me."

Boruto: "Yes but in order to do this we must die there is a way around it though. The Uzumaki clan has a lot of sealing jutsus to help with this, and with my jogan, I can go back in time, and you could get your grandpa's eyes."

Saskue: "father... Boruto could I come with you too?"

Boruto: "Why?"

Naruto: "Boruto you should know better than anyone why. He hasn't seen his father since you know..."

Saskue: "I want to show him that I've become an amazing ninja. I want him to be proud of me I guess. Besides, he will be able to help his granddaughter after all. Boruto do you think this will work?"

Boruto: "I'm not sure. Mukai didn't tell me much on how this whole thing works. I have to go back a few seconds before saskues fathers death."

Sarada: "I can't see!"

Saskue: "use shadow clones and use sage mode both of you. Sage mode will allow you to see."

Boruto: "What if I can't do it..."

Saskue: "you're my student you can do anything after all you promised to protect Sarada didn't you?"

Naruto: "I'm coming too! I have a few questions I need answered."