Chapter 15 New information

What if I give Sarada the promise ring? Is this too fast? I mean yeah we've only been dating for a few weeks, well months if you count the time we were stuck together because of my eye.

Well, I wrote her this love poem I'm going to read it to hima and see what she thinks.

Boruto: "Hima! Come here!"

Hima: "what? Is this about your little promise right? And yes I know you have one for Sarada it's effortless to find especially since you infused your chakra into it."

Boruto: "Hima just tell me how this poem is." *grabs note*

So dear Sarada
I don't know how to tell you how I feel but here it goes really

When I'm outside resting,
I gaze at the sky,
I always think of you
I must ask myself,
why do I adore you?

I pause and think of your smile,
Soft sounds of your voice,
Your touch so warming,
Too many things have me adore you so,
ways you brace me,
Help my emotions,
the ways you care,
And your dedication.

How you calm me,
How your eyes shine so bright,
lost forever because of you.

My dreams,
that all involve you,
The abilities I see,
Things we could do.
You finished the puzzle,
Buried in my soul,
There you were,
the most crucial part.
I could go on for weeks,
telling you how you make me feel,
but, the list would go on for an eternity,
But, all you need to know,
I truly adore you.

Boruto: "So how was it?"

Hima: "You sound too attached to her. But I'm sure she'll like it you're given her a promise ring aren't you?"

Boruto: "I want to I'm just not sure if it's the right time.

Thinks to himself*
Is it too early to give this to Sarada? I wonder what I should do.

Boruto: "No not again! My eye stop it! I don't want to go through this again!
Dammit again? Did time stop again? Why does this keep happening to me!? All I want is just to protect the ones I love. Wait where is that scroll saskue gave me? He said I could find the questions to my answers here.
It says here Mukai could use the same type of time jutsu. Wait could this mean time travel? Wait maybe I can ask for his help.
Wait it says here he asked to die, but he had to make it look realistic.

Mukai: "Itachi you need to make a scroll so your brother can find it. It will have a space-time ninjutsu seal, and it will send someone back in time. You must do this the fate of the world relies on this."

Itachi: "yes sir! I'm so sorry it had to end this way.."

Mukai: "It's okay I wanted this to happen. Also if you have any doubts go talk to Jiraiya and ask if you can talk to the elder toad."

Boruto: thinks to himself *oh it's like a summoning jutsu it says it needs the blood of someone with the pure eye. That must be me! (Bites thumb for blood)

Narrator: Borutos eye activated and now he is in a strange place

Mukai: "so you've finally come I've been waiting many years for you Boruto. It's time to teach you how your Jogan works. And yes you're not the first to activate this eye. Let me tell you this what happened to you is very very rare."

Boruto: "how did you know my name?"

Mukai: "A toad told me you'd be coming and that it was my duty to teach you."

Boruto: "huh I guess we should start training then."

Mukai: "I thought you'd never ask."