Chapter 5 Hiding

Narrator: after all of the emotions boruto has had this past week he started to feel numb. And Sakura finally just threw him overboard he was done. And ran away for a bit.

Boruto: "why can't people just be happy for me! Now everyone is nagging me about not hurting sarada... I kinda wish I never told her.."

Gamakichi: Hey boruto what's wrong?

Boruto: go away toad I didn't even summon you.

Gamakichi: oh your just sad because Sarada beat you again aren't you?

Boruto: actually we're dating now..  and she has Susanoo... She's on a completely different level than me now...

Gamakichi: wait you're dating now looks like my dad owes me some money. Anyways I'll talk to Sarada later and make sure she doesn't hurt you or else!! Oh btw, why don't you learn sage mode? Your dad uses it all the time I'm sure you'd get it in no time!"

Boruto: "thank you. Thank you for understanding that I won't every hurt Sarada. And sage mode? Don't you it might react with my curse mark?"

Gamakichi: well that's a good question I'll reverse summon you in a week to start your training.

Boruto: "well I guess I should go back. God, I'm stupid. Well, I guess I'll go over to saradas house and say goodnight to her."

Narrator: boruto used his flying Raijin technique to get to saradas house instantly.

Sasuke: *Opens door*

Boruto: "may I please go to your daughters' room and hug her good night.

Saskue: "No!"

Sakura: "saskue! Let him in! If you don't then I can't promise you'll be sleeping in our bed tonight."

Saskue: "fine! Come in. Wait boruto disappeared.

Boruto:" Sarada please don't get mad I put a flying Raijin seal on one of your knives."

Sarada: "you what!! That's so creepy!' (Secretly Sarada loved it. And Thought it was cute he went through all this trouble to tuck her in.

Boruto: "Sarada I... I... I... Love you" he whispers "good night beautiful. But before I go I have to ask you something. Should I go train for sage mode?"

Wait they just started dating and boruto already asked if he can leave for who knows how long just to learn sage mode?? I wonder how Sarada will respond.