Chapter 17 infinite training

Boruto: thinks to himself *all I have to do is think about the memory of me being weak. And now that's it.*

Authors notes: you may want to re-read chapter 14 because that's where this takes off.

Boruto: "Sara come with me I need to ask you something."

Sarada: "Yes babe what's up?"

Boruto: "I figured out how my eye works. There is a place where we can go where time is irrelevant and train now. Also, I have something for you *moves towards pocket*

Sarada: "Another love poem?

Boruto: "Not just a love poem but a promise ring... Sara, a lot of strange things, have been going on and I want to promise after we figure out everything I'll marry you."

Sarada: "YES! I mean yeah that's sweet of you."

Boruto: "So Mukai taught me how to use my jogan. And I felt like there is a lot of natural energy there. I think if we can figure out how to harness it we might be the strongest sages ever."

Sarada: "how about we talk about training later. After all, we get to meet Jiraiya tonight. So let's get to your house so we can get ready for him!"

Boruto: "But okay I guess I could use a break."

Narrator: Boruto and Sarada head the uzamaki household to tell everyone the great news. Naruto seems a bit worried.

Naruto: "I think you guys are moving to fast."

Hinata: "umm you know we only dated for a few months then got married right?"

Naruto: "Fair point. They are just growing up so fast!"

Boruto: "Dad it's just a promise ring I didn't ask her to marry me yet. And dad I figured out how my jo." *gets cut off*

Jiraiya: "Look who's back from the dead! The legendary toad sage master Jiraiya."

Naruto: "Pervy Sage! I cannot believe it's you!!! I've missed you so much! And I have so much to tell you. Well let's see I mastered sage mode, I brought saskue back, I stopped the 4th great ninja war met the sage of six paths oh yeah most importantly I became Hokage just as I said I would."

Jiraiya: "yes Naruto I know I've always been watching over you. Guiding you to make sure you're successful. AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME PERVY SAGE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!  And you have a beautiful wife and kids now too.

Boruto: "You two are acting like kids."

Jiraiya: "ahh this is your son boruto isn't it? Boruto has Mukai helped your training yet?"

Boruto: "How did you know I've only told Sarada."

Naruto: "wait why didn't you tell me and how!"

Saskue: "well maybe it was because your pervy teacher interrupted him."

Jiraiya: "I'm the toad sage I know almost everything. Boruto, Naruto, saskue, Sarada I want to show you something essential I never thought I would do this either."
*pulls out scroll*

Boruto: "I can't deal with this right now I'm not going to fight some alien race!.

Sarada: "let me talk to him this is just a lot for him to handle."

*knock knock*

Boruto: "Sarada what is it?

Sarada: "how did you know it was me?"

Boruto: "I told you it's because I learned how to use my jogan. It has all the same abilities as the Hyugas. I just have other abilities with it. Like this hold my hand had Sara."

Sarada: "What is this?"

Boruto: "We slipped into a time in space basically it's similar tsukiyomi except we can maintain all of the abilities we learned and have experienced. What feels like ten years for us will only be a second. That's exactly how much we will age too."

Sarada: "So what should we do first?"

Boruto: "I thought we could just cuddle for a while. I don't want to do anything else right now."