complete partnership? chapter 9

Sarada: Thinks to herself (wait I'm going to add my Amaterasu to it now!)

Boruto: "Sarada what are you doing? Your power is immense."

Sarada: "Now let's see what this can do! Wait boruto your eye it's different again."

Boruto: "That's it! Keep going I figured out how it works!"

Gamamaru: ahh so my prediction was correct. Did you guys master sagejutsu yet?

Boruto and Sarada: what? You knew!?

Gamamaru: "I know everything just like I know you two love each other but boruto is too scared of the commitment because you Sarada want to be like his father."

Boruto: "Shut up! I didn't want her to know that. I will help her with her dreams no matter what!"

Sarada: "I guess that's my queue to leave.."

Boruto: "Look at what you did! I knew I could work through it with her. Why does everyone want us torn apart." 

Narrator: tears fall down borutos face. Boruto because really worried and has no idea what he's going to do. And Sarada yeah she's going back to the leaf village.

Gamamaru: "You better go to the leaf village and talk to Sarada. Here I'll send you there. I'm only doing this to make your bound with each other stronger."

Narrator: "Now both Sarada and boruto are back at the leaf village. All of the training they did will be for nothing if the can't fix it."

Boruto: "Hima I messed up... I don't think Sarada will ever speak with me again.."

Hima: "really already it's only been like a week? Come on big bro how?"

Boruto: "It's a really long story can you just give me some advice anything? I'll get you on a date with Mitski if you do 😉"

Hima: "Fine whatever just because I have no idea how to talk to him."

Boruto: "Great so what I do?"

Hima: "You just talk to her and tell her the truth dummy. I'm positive she'll come around.

Narrator: back at the Uchiha house

Sarada: "Papa you were right about Boruto. He is too much like you but, why do I still insist on loving him?"

Saskue: "You get that from your mother. I don't get it so go ask her. I mean I almost killed her twice."

Sarada: "Oh I guess I don't have it that bad. And what!? So what you're saying is I'm going to like this idiot no matter what?

Saskue: "yep"

Sarada: "oh but I can still give him hell!"

Saskue: "oh just like your mother ☺just tell me if I need to punish him sweety."

Sarada: "Oh I'm going to make him wish he never liked me!"