chapter 16 Mukais training

Boruto: "hey Mukai what is this place anyway?"

Mukai: "it's the same place where you found the nue. Except in this area, time is irrelevant."

Boruto: "well, in that case, why are we the only ones with the jogan?"

Mukai: "we aren't the first. It has happened many times before. I know you're related the Hyuga clan so let me guess you're also related to the Senju? No, your chakra reserves are more than a Senju. Let me see ahh that's it the Uzumaki Clan. You know your jogan is the strongest I've ever known.

Boruto: "well my mother is the Byakugan princess, and my father is the reincarnation of Ashura.

Mukai: "I see it all makes sense. You see I'm related to the Hyuga clan on my mother's side sadly she could never awaken the Byakugan but on my dad is distantly related to the Senju clan so I guess I just got the right genes."

Boruto: "so who taught you?"

Mukai: "well I told you time is irrelevant here, so I taught myself mostly. I got the main branch to teach my all or their secret jutsus to become an amazing ninja. After all, it's my duty to teach you so it will all be worth it. Boruto, I can't teach you everything, but I can show you how to control it."

Boruto: "what do you mean? How do we start?"

Mukai: "I don't have nearly as much chakra as you there are things you'll be able to do that I simply just can't. So first what we have to do is trigger intense emotions. Thinks to himself *forgive me*

Boruto: "Wait where am I? Wait is that dad? Wait did he just get stabbed? No! Dad!!!

Narrator: Borutos eye starts to activate all he has is anger some just killed his father and then all of the sudden everything stops, and he has no clue what's going on.

Mukai: "I'm sorry boruto I'm just showing you how you're eye activates. You either need something from this dimension to help you or some intense emotion to trigger it."

Boruto: "How do you do it then?'

Mukai: "I had an older sister who had the same abilities as both of us but, Danzo thought she was a spy for the hidden mist village and killed her.. I was just a kid then. In her dying breath, she said 'Mukai remember this moment when you need protection just think of this moment.' She then died in my arms. Ever since all I've had to do was think about that moment to use the jogan."

Boruto: "if it gives you any comfort Danzo is now dead in my time. You won't have to worry about him doing this to others in the future."

Mukai: "I'm glad to here. Now what is the strongest emotion you have ever had?'"

Boruto: thinks to himself *my strongest emotion... oh I know it was a mission with Sarada yeah she protected me when I couldn't move my body. That's when I started to fall in love her... I was going to tell her then but I couldn't I was too weak!*

Mukai: "You did it boruto. Now I have nothing else to teach you must figure out the rest for yourself. That is if you want to become an amazing ninja."

Boruto: "wait, Mukai! Don't go! I still need your help!!"

Mukai: "I'm sorry. It's my time to go. So I guess today is the day I die isn't that right Itachi, sushi make sure saskue gets this when the time is right. NOW DO IT!

Itachi: "I'm sorry for this Mukai you truly cared about everyone on the leaf. I hope you can rest in peace now."