Chapter 13 The confession

Sakura: "Good morning my sweet Sarada how are you feeling?

Sarada:" I'm doing a lot better now I'll meet you downstairs. Wait why is my boyfriend sleeping on the couch?!"

Saskue: "As much as I hate him being with you he does care deeply about you. He asked if he could stay downstairs so he would be able to be there if you needed anyone. He's been checking up on you like every 30 minutes."

Sarada: "Wow really he has done all of that?" Thinks to herself *I'm going to tell him about my depression.*

Sakura: We will leave you two alone for a while me and saskue are going out."

Saskue: "No I only said boruto could stay because I was here."

Sakura: "Oh? You don't want to go buy lingerie with me? I even got us a hotel and everything. I guess I'll just have to find someone else to help me."

Saskue: "okay Sarada and boruto we are going out to help restore the Uchiha clan I mean go shopping."

Sarada: "okay bye!"

Boruto: "Hey good money beautiful."

Sarada: *kiss* "Good morning babe I need to tell you something... I think I have depression."

Boruto: "Yeah I know you do. This is like your 22nd or 23rd time this has happened right? I always have called your mom daily to make sure you were okay before."

Sarada: "Why would you do that for me? I thought you never liked me."

Boruto: "I just wanted you to always be happy even if it wasn't with me. How about at night we talk about all the things we love about each other and not like that way we can grow together. And I have depression too... Every time I have an episode my eye activates my longest episodes was about 2 weeks but not even a second your time."

Sarada: "Well I think we are now a lot closer. Maybe we should go a step further.. Come to my room with me I want to show you something."

Boruto: thinks to himself *I'm not ready to do it quite yet does she really want to? How do I tell her I'm not ready!?"

Sarada: "Come on boruto I want to show you something this is kinda embarrassing for me.."

Boruto: "umm okay I'm coming Sara," thinks to himself *please be not what I think it is. I'm not ready yet.*