Chapter 3: Ollie the suitor.

"Seventeen," I said tiredly.

Mr. Fowlman, our AP math teacher, nodded.

I plopped down on my seat, putting my head down.

My phone buzzed, causing me to slightly jump.

"Dayana, you may go." Mr. Fowlman told me, motioning his head to the door.

I nodded and exited the room. As I was leaving,  I received a text message.

From: Kylie^^

Where are you? Aren't you supposed to break in today? What happened? Did you get detention?

Before I could reply, I felt a shiver down my spine. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again.

"Ana?" Someone called out.

I laughed like a maniac, "Well if it isn't little ol' Justine!"

"Are you okay?" She asked with concerned eyes, as if she wanted to help.

"Well, you gotta love how people act concerned, eh?!" I exclaimed and giggled.

"This isn't like you." Justine whimpered.

I tilted my head, "This is how Dayana has always been, sucker!"

"D-Dayana? Don't you want to be called Ana instead?" She asked.

I giggled, "Ana that little bit-"

"You're not even the one to curse!" She yelled at me.

I glared at her, "You dare you yell at me?!"

She whimpered. Looking at her confused face, I burst into fits of giggle.

"Damn Jazzy, never knew you would get scared so easily. I was just kidding." I said with a small smile.

"Ana..." she tried.

I giggled, "Nuh-uh-uh darling."

"Wh-what?"

I smiled, "I gotta go. And hey, keep this a secret? Ana wouldn't like it."

"Wh-what?" She repeated.

I rolled my eyes, "Sometimes we forget certain things. So you better not tell Ana anything."

"But you are Ana." She reasoned, "Are you telling me Ana has a twin?"

I laughed like a maniac again, "Oh, you make me laugh."

Before she could say anything, I walked past her, hitting her on the shoulder.

"Sorry 'bout that." I say with a giggle.

When I finally exited the school, I texted Kylie back.

To: Kylie^^

My math teacher made me stay because instead of answering our seatwork Ana the little rascal was late. Therefore I had to stay to have a graded recitation. I hate my other personality ^^;; >_<

I giggled uncontrollably and skipped back to our base.

"Daya-"

"Yuno-sama!" I cut her off, hugging her.

"No matter how many times I tell you that I am not that pink haired girl from Mirai Nikki, you won't listen to me." She said with an eye roll.

I giggled.

"By the way, Ana and I ran to each other this morning. I thought it was you, Dayana." She told me.

"My other personality is weird, 'kay?" I asked, "But I'm weirder."