Chapter 26: A weird time with the Carter siblings.

"Hey, have you been training Xander?" Leon asked me.

I smiled sheepishly, "Maybe."

"I assigned you to be his trainer for you to train him, not make flower crowns with him." Leon scolded me.

"Flower cro- don't you mean blood crowns?" I asked tilting my head, "He isn't even skilled enough to do that."

Leon shuddered, "Don't remind me of all the blood we had to dispose."

"But their eyes looked so cute as jewels." I complained, pouting a bit.

"Stop doing that." He told me.

I rolled my eyes, "Did you summon me here when I just arrived from school to ask if I was training Xander or is there more you want to say?"

I blinked. Wow, those were twenty-six words, great job Dayana!

"I was also gonna ask how Kylie was doing." He informed me.

I pouted, "And you didn't even ask about how school was for me. Hmph, you don't love me, and I don't love you too."

"What's she talking about?" Leon muttered under his breath.

I giggled, "Nah, I'm kidding. I hate you."

"Why?" Leon asked, arching an eyebrow.

I repeat, how do people do that?!

"'Cause I hate you. I don't really have a reasom to hate you but I hate you." I replied.

Lawrence walked in the room eating a pickle, "The more you hate, the more you love."

"Shut up." Leon growled.

"Are you affected?" Lawrence asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I stared at him.

"What?" He asked, taking a last bite out of his pickle.

"How do you do that?" I asked him.

"Do what?" He asked back.

"How do you guys know how to control your eyebrows freely while I look like I'm trying to make my forehead fall?!" I exclaimed.

Leon chuckled and stood up, "You just don't have the talent."

I heard Simba roar in agreement.

If you were a girl and a dog, I know exactly what to call you. I mean, he was just watching us the whole time and he suddenly roars in agreement to Leon?! My love for him has dropped by two percent.

Total love for Simba: 87.

Don't ask what happened to the other eleven love points.

"Oh, you just hate me, don't you?" I cooed.

He moved his paw as if to say yes.

I glared at him and pouted, "Well, I hate you too."

"I sometimes wonder if you're still sane." Leon told me.

"I'm not. And you talk to him to, don't you?" I accused, squinting my eyes at him.

He smiled, "Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"What do you mean by 'maybe'?" I questioned him.

"It means he's not sure." Lawrence said from behind.

I sighed and took the dart from Leon's table and tossed it behind my shoulder.

I looked behind and saw Lawrence with his hands on his face and the dart I threw was on the wall where, when you push Lawrence a little more to the right, it could've hit his head.

"Oops, my bad mistake." I said with a giggle.

"I hate you!" Lawrence exclaimed.

"Aw, I love you too Law. This is my sign of love for you." I said as I held up my middle finger to him.

Leon put my hand down, "Are you okay, Rence?"

"Wow, you call him Rence and I call him Law, mix it together, you get Lawrence!" I exclaimed and made a noise like an explosion as I motioned my hand on my head to also have an explosion thingy(I already repeat, I'm not good at describing).

Leon chuckled at my childishness.

"Um, hello? I'm not okay!" Lawrence exclaimed.

"No one cares about you." I informed him.

"Y don yo laf meh?" He said in a weird way.

I stared at him in amusement before bursting into fits of laughter, "Don't ever do that again, you're already ugly and yet you made yourself uglier!"

"B-but- I laf yo!" Lawrence said.

I felt Leon put his arm around me, "Brother, did you know I can break half of your bones in just half an hour?"

"Why, I didn't. Noted." Lawrence said and opened his invisible pen and wrote on his invisible notepad.

I leaned my head on Leon, "But the teeth were better accessories because they sparkled- exept for the guy with the-"

"Can you please stop reminding me of Blood Crown?" Leon asked in exasparation.

"Nope." I said popping the p, "I will keep reminding you until you die."

I started to make ghost sounds and making my fingers wiggle.

"Hey, I'm still here, lovie dovies." Lawrence reminded us.

"Noted." Leon and I said in unison.

Lawrence pouted, "Ha-ha, wow. How funny was that, right Mr. Dinglehopper?"

"Dinglehopper? A fork?! I wanna meet this fine man." I said as I removed Leon's arm over my shoulder and went over to Lawrence.

"Here he is." Lawrence said as he pulled out a fork that had a drawing of a mustache.

"Hello Mr. Dinglehopper! I am Dayana, how are you?" I asked him and put him near my ear.

"Oh, good to hear." I said with a giggle.

Lawrence tapped my shoulder.

"What the flippin' Flippy from Happy Tree Friends do you want?" I demanded.

"Leon is sad that you rejected him for a fork." Lawrence informed me.

"I am not jealous of a fork!" Leon yelled.

Lawrence rolled his eyes and yelled back, "Sure you aren't!"

I gasped, "Mr. Dinglehopper is not just a fork. He is a dinglehopper with feelings!"

"I question your sanity." Leon told me.

"And I question yout sense of fun- is that a term? Whatever, for me it is." I said with a giggle.

"Wait... Simba, no!" I exclaimed when Simba hopped on me and started licking me.

Well then.

Hello :( sorry for this short chapter... and also, I will be going back to the province for school so I hope you understand why I won't be able to update as often as I usually would. Please be patient with me because I'm only a kid. I'm serious.

~Yelly