Chapter 14: Just another uh-oh.

After that meeting with Roxxane, I started to look for Xander.

After a little walking around, I found him with his group of friends.

The CREST4, as many students call it.

The Cool Royalty Emerald Shining Tall 4.

It sounds stupid, but that's been around since freshman years and we just called them that up to now.

"Xander." I called out.

"Oh, hey Dayana." Xander greeted back.

"Well, aren't you a cutie." Kitian, the flirtatious one among their group, told me.

I giggled, "I know, right?"

Austin, the childish firecracker, laughed at my remark, "She got you good."

"Shut up." Kitian told him.

"Aw, little Kitty, if you that's what you call flirting, then I call this a conversation." I told him.

"How immature." Jacob, the considered cold one, mused.

I smirked, "Immature; a word used by boring people to describe fun people."

"Okay, Dayana, what brings you here?" Xander finally asked.

I gave him the look. Not a look, but the look.

"Uhm, did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"You might do something wrong and you know the cost if it slips out." I said, taking out a candy cane and putting it in my mouth.

He smiled sweetly, "We both know I wouldn't do that."

"Goo-"

I was cut off when the boys suddenly started circling around us, as if we were prey and they were the predators.

"What's going on between you two?" Kitian questioned.

"You're not keeping a secret from us, are you Xander?" Austin said, a mischievous grin on his face.

Huh, he's looks so similar to Auswell, one of our members of CBG.

"I had a baby brother... Mom and dad disowned him, so I ran away, finding this place." He told me, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Aw." I said, rubbing his back.

"As a trainor, you don't really act strict and stuff." He told me.

"This is unusual of me to say, but I think you two need to explain what is going on." Jacob added.

I smirked, "First, nothing's going on between us, second, everyone has secrets, third, we don't need to, considering it doesn't have a connection with any of you."

Austin looked surprise, but he hid it with a smile, "I like that answer."

"Wow, not expecting you to say that. I would've expected you to stutter." Kitian said, amused.

Jacob just gave me a cold glare. With that, I stuck my tongue out like a child.

"Woah, commander, she just did that." Austin said.

"Ha, you wouldn't let her off that easily, right?" Kitian added.

Jacob looked at me, then, surprising the three idiots, he ruffled my hair.

"Argh, stop!" I told him.

He just laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Is this real?" Kitian asked in disbelief.