Chapter 5: Justine's Anger

"Stop it!" Justine yelled, grabbing my wrist.

"Wanna die?" I asked her, glaring straight into her eyes.

She tsked, "Pathetic. You threaten me yet you don't do-"

I slapped her as hard as I can. She fell to the ground and had blood on her lips.

You don't anger me. I'm so glad I immediately changed personalities when I was near the school.

"B-Blood! I have blood! I'm bleeding!" Justine yelled over and over again.

People approached her. A teacher grabbed my wrist and I twisted her hands.

For you to understand what's happening, let me fill you up!

"Dayana, wake up." Kylie's voice said and started to slap my face lightly.

I grunted and opened my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"About 3:57. Why?" She asked innocently.

"Why in the name of candy canes and sweets did you wake me up this early?!" I exclaimed.

"Leon has a special announcement on four o'clock. He said it's regarding missions." She replied.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. Damn, what came into Leon's head to wake me up this early?

I took a quick shower and dressed into my school uniform since I'm gonna go to school after this anyways, why would I waste time?

"Are you ready? 'Coz it's 4:12 and Leon said it was pretty important." Kylie told me.

I just smiled and we headed on to the announcement room.

"See? There are hardly anyone here and you wake me up this early." I told Kylie.

She rolled her eyes and dragged me to one of the seats in front.

"Lee! Hurry up with that announcement already!" I yelled at the stage.

The few people who were there snickered at my immaturity.

Leon came out and glared at me.

"You're late." I said like a strict teacher.

"And I suppose you aren't?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm late." I said like a strict teacher again and pointed at myself.

Leon rolled his eyes and went over to the speech thingy.

"Okay, so we have a special-"

"-announcement, ladies and gentleman, you may now leave and not give a crap." I cut him off and was about to leave but Kylie stopped me.

"Now isn't the time to fool around, Dayana Autumn-"

I cut her off by giggling, "Don't say it Kyles. Don't say it."

She shut her mouth, "I-I won't. Who says I will?"

"So for the announcement." Leon suddenly interjects.

"What about it?" I asked, curious to what he will say.

"All missions will be postponed due to my brother's unidentified reasons." He announced.

I stood up from my seat, "Dizblood gang has my freakin' weapon! And your brother thinks it's a-okay to postpone getting it?!"

Everyone was silent. Leon looked at me, confused for a moment before sighing.

"All the missions unfinished will be postponed 'til the two weeks from now." Leon said, completely ignoring my question.

"Leon." I growled, "You know that it's not just a gun."