Epilogue

My eyes fluttered open.

"Where am I?" I said, looking around.

Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?

"Dayana? You're awake!" A boy seemingly older than me exclaimed, "I-I'll call the doctor. Wait!"

He then rushed out, leaving me in a daze. What was that about? Who was he? Ugh, so confusing.

I looked around. There were teddy bears, balloons, and flowers next to where I'm lying down.

Some of the flowers have withered while others are still alive.

"What is this..." I muttered.

I noticed I was in the hospital. I had stuff connected to me.

"Who... am I?" I muttered.

I furiously closed my eyes, trying to remember something. Anything,

I just... can't.

"Why! Why am I here! Why can't I remember anything!" I exclaimed.

I looked at the side where there weren't any gifts and saw a desk with a mirror lying there.

I had long, wavy blonde hair that reached up to my belly. I had light grey eyes with long lashes and pinkish lips. I had pale skin that contrasted with my eyes.

But I noticed I had a cut under my right eye. Nothing serious, just a small cut.

The door burst open again and the same boy from before ran to me to hug me.

A doctor followed behind and smiled at the scene.

"I missed you! You don't know how much I missed you! How much I worried!" He exclaimed, "I managed to get out of Roxxane's trap so don't worry, we're fine now. Roxxane won't be getting to us any sooner since she's in the mental hospital and turns out her insanity is stage four and-"

"Wait. I'm sorry, sir. But I don't have any idea who Roxxane is." I said, a little confused.

"Oh." He frowned, "I guess you're right, doctor. She has amnesia."