Chapter 39:(Halloween) Convince Leon to trick or treat.

"Ow!" I yelled when I bit into a really, really hard candy.

"Huh, it's a candy rock." Leon said, inspecting it.

"Ya think?" I asked sarcastically.

He dug into his bag and found some Snickers.

"Damn it! Why do you always get the good ones?" I complained.

"I guess they were all smitten with my looks in an angel costume." He replied with a smirk.

"You dressed up as an angel but you're the opposite." I said with a giggle.

"So... I'm a lenga?" He asked me.

I stuck my tongue out like cat, "Nope."

"Then what am I?" Leon asked, "In this world full of hatred, what am I?"

"Oh holy fartcakes, stop it before I throw up." I told him with a giggle.

He smiled at me, "So... What am I? Your Prince Charming?"

"Pfft, dream on." I told him, "You're a devil."

"You hurt my feelings, Dayana." He said, holding his chest where his heart is supposed to be.

Now, you're probably wondering, Dayana, did you go treat or treating with the Leon?

Yes, yes I did.

And it was fun! Let's have a recap, shall we?

I woke up to that stupid clock that rings like someone died.

I punched it, making it fall to the ground and break.

"Damn, that's the fifty-sixth alarm clock this year." I told myself and went to my calendar to mark this day another time I broke an alarm clock.

Wait... October 31? Which means...

Halloween?!

I screamed like a dying cat and immediately looked under my bed for the costume I've been hiding for three months now.

I found the box where I've hidden it and immediately took it out.

I'll be dressing up as Sally from Creepypasta. I even bought a teddy bear and tattered it up.

I took out the pink dress and started to drizzle it with fake blood.

I looked back at the box and saw I had two more bottles of fake blood, green contacts, and a brown wig that matches Sally's hair perfectly.

"Perfect!" I said after drizzling the dress an teddy bear with some blood.

I looked at the clock and saw that I woke up at 2 pm... again.

I'm so lucky there are no classes when it's Halloween or else...

I shook my head, stuck my tongue out like a cat, giggled, then pouted.

Repeat!

You know that thing you do when you remember something so embarrassing and you can't get it out of your head so you just do random things like talk to yourself and/or make weird noises?

That's what I'm doing right now.

Why? Because I remember trick or treating once and I dressed up as Darth Vader and I put a kid in a coma with my light saber.

Yeah, let's just say it was a good thing Leon was there.

Wait... why not take Lee trick or treating with me? Good idea, Dayana! You're smart!