Chapter 2: Meeting a purple giant

I rolled my wheelchair to the front of the school entrance but there was one problem. There were stairs in my way, my number one enemy. I sigh as I look around to see if anybody would help me up the stairs. People who were near me would ignore me and continue their way up the stairs.
Natsume: Why wouldn't they help me? Why are people so rude now?

   I sat there moping until I saw a huge shadow overlapping me. I look up to see a very tall person with purple hair.

He looked bored and was eating potato chips

?: You're in the way.
Shion: Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't get up these stairs, as you can see.
   He looked at my situation and just shrugged.
?: Move.
   I sigh as I try to think of something. I quickly use my god's eyes and analyze him.
Shion: (Hm, very good body build. He is definitely a basketball player, mostly likely a Center by height.)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 218 Ibs. (Not sure in Teiko)

Position: Center

Talent: Defense and Power, Thor's Hammer, Vice Claw, Zone

Stats:

Physical Ability
10/10

Technique
10/10

Stamina
9/10

Mental Strength
8/10

Special Ability
9/10

Teamwork
1/10

I was done analyzing him.
Shion: (Wow, he has great stats but his weakness is teamwork. We'll work on that. Mental note, write this information later in my notebook)
Shion: I have a proposition for you.
He looked at me with interest.
Shion: As I can see, you love food right?
He nods in agreement and I continued speaking.
Shion: Since you love food, I'll make lunch for you for the rest of the week, if you help me up these stairs. Luckily, my father made me 2 bentos since I eat quite a lot. I'll make bentos for the rest of the week for us. So, what is the answer?
He thought of my offer.
?: Let me see the bento.
I got my bag and pulled out my bento. I opened it and showed him my bento.

Shion: My father made this one but I'll make different kinds of bentos

Shion: My father made this one but I'll make different kinds of bentos. I'll make this all week for you.
I closed my bento and put it back in my bag.
Shion: So, what do you say? Deal or no deal?

His eyes sparkled in delight and suddenly I was in his arms, carried princess style. His bag of chips disappeared somewhere.
?: Deal.
Shion: H-Hey!
He carried me in one arm while his other arm is picking up my wheelchair. We walked upstairs and went inside of the building.
?: Where is your class?
Shion: It's on the second floor and my class is 1-B.
He nods and carries me to the second floor. Once we got to the second floor, he put me back down on my wheelchair.
?: I'll push you to class.
He starts pushing me to my class.
Shion: Oh, thank you...um...what is your name?
Murasakibara: Murasakibara Atsushi.
Shion: My name is Shirota Shion, nice to meet you Murasakibara-kun!
I gave him a kind smile, I didn't notice him blushing and it quickly went away before I noticed.
Murasakibara: Nice to meet you too Shiro-chin.
I looked up at him confusingly.
Shion: Shiro-chin?
Murasakibara: I don't like to remember your full name, I call people by nickname I come up with. You're Shiro-chin.
Shion: Ooooh, okay. Then can I call you Mura-kun? Murasakibara-kun is kinda long.
Murasakibara: I don't care.
Shion: Thank you Mura-kun.
After a few minutes, like 2 minutes, we arrived at my classroom. I turned my head around to look at Mura-kun.
Shion: Once again, thank you for everything you did today to get me here.
Murasakibara: It's fine, I'll get to my class now.
Shion: Okay, oh and Mura-kun! Please come to my classroom and take me for somewhere for us to eat. I'll hand you my bento so we can eat together.
   He nods and starts walking away.
Murasakibara: Bye Shiro-chin.
Shion: Bye Mura-kun!
   I waved good-bye even though he didn't see it anyway. I sigh and rolled my wheelchair in front of the classroom door.
Shion: Okay, no need to be nervous. Just knock on the door.
   I raised my hand and gently knocked on the door.

   *knock knock*

   I wait patiently and the teacher opened the door.

   He was oddly dressed for a teacher with his scarf but he is a very handsome man

Sensei: There you are! You're my last student right? Is your name Shirota Shion.
   I nod, I didn't want to speak. The teacher gave me a heart-warming smile and moved away from the door.
Sensei: My name Akiyama Takeshi but of course, call me Sensei. Please come in, the other students already presented themselves so you may also do it in front of the class.

   I nod and mentally prepared myself.
Shion: (You can do this, they are not gonna judge you. I hope.)
   I rolled in the classroom, awaiting my fate for me.

  END

A/N: I'm sorry if I got any basketball or medical things incorrect in future chapters. I don't know a lot of those stuff. See you later~!