Chapter 5: Making it in

Author: Someone made a fan art of Shion in the Teiko uniform! It's so cute, thank you Fried_doodez for making it. Check her art out on Instagram, if you like this one she made. If you make fan art, I'll be so happy to show it but you don't have to. Now, on to the story~!

~Shion's POV~

   We both enter the gym and there were many guys wanting to join. I immediately spot Kuroko and Aomine. Kuroko noticed me and waved as I waved back at him.
Murasakibara: Who are you waving at?
Shion: One of my friends, you just can't see him through the crowd of guys here.

Murasakibara nods as he starts walking us towards the coaches. One of the coaches noticed us and starting to greet us.

 One of the coaches noticed us and starting to greet us

Shirogane: Hello, I'm Shirogane Kōzō. I'm the head coach of the Teiko boy's basketball team. How can I help you?
   I turned my head to Murasakibara.
Shion: Mura-kun, you can go ahead and change out for the try outs. I'll be fine on my own, I'll just be talking to the coach okay.
   Murasakibara nods and pats my head. After that, he left to go to the changing room, leaving me alone with the coach.
Shion: I wanted to be the coach and manager of the team. Is that okay?
   Shirogane-San looked deeply in thought. He suddenly turned serious as I felt myself shivering.

Shirogane: I don't know about that. What can you do to provide success in our team? Our motto is "Ever-Victorious" - a thousand games, a thousand victories. We will always win and we don't need someone who is not capable of helping us win. What can you do help us win?
   I had a look of determination in my eyes, I'll prove them wrong. I love basketball and I'm willing to help my team.
Shion: I have a special ability that will help out the team.
Shirogane: And that ability is?
Shion: I'm able to analyze anybody's stats, ability, talents and many other things. I write them down in my notebook and I'll be able to find out their weakness to conquer the court, making us have a 100% chance of winning.
Shirogane: Hmm.
He looked interested.

Shirogane: Alright, I'll let you have a chance to try out.
Shion: Really!?
I smile as I excitedly clap my hands together. This is my chance!
Shirogane: If you make the team I assign for you and win, I'll make you an assistant coach for first sting and manager if you want. If you don't, I'll just let you be manager for us. Do we have a deal?
Shion: Yes, I accept!
We both shake hands, sealing the deal.
Shirogane: I'll be starting the try outs for now. Stay here and wait till I make the groups up.
I stay on the side lines as I see the coach walking up to the boys. They were chatting as they wait for him to speak.
Shirogane: Listen up!
The boys became silent as they started listening to him.
Shirogane: I'm the head coach of the Teiko boys basketball team. My name is Shirogane Kōzō and this over here is Sanada Naoto and Matsuoka Daigo.

 My name is Shirogane Kōzō and this over here is Sanada Naoto and Matsuoka Daigo