Chapter 6: Helping Kuroko

A/N: I've decided to start updating now! School is starting for me so I'll be updating way less than before but don't worry, when I have time I'll be writing my story. Now, on to the chapter~!

   ~Shion's POV~

   After practice, Kuroko pushes me to Maji burger. Once we were there, we both sat on a booth. Well, Kuroko in a booth while I'm next to him.
Kuroko: What do you want Shirota-kun?
Shion: I'll have a chocolate milkshake and small fries.
Kuroko: Okay, please wait here.
Kuroko left to order our food. While I was waiting I received a text from someone. I opened need my phone to see it was from Soraru.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Text Message~

To: SHION
From: SORARU

Soaru: What are you doing right now? Did you make it in?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I immediately text back to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: SORARU
From: SHION

Shion: Yep~! I made it in, I'm so happy! \(>.<)/ Talk to you later, I'm at Magi Burger with a friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   To: SHION
From: SORARU

Soraru: Alright, see you tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   When Soraru was done texting, Kuroko came back with out orders. He handed me my chocolate milk shake and fries.
Shion: Thank you Kuroko-kun.
Kuroko nods as he started drinking his shake. We sat and ate in peaceful silence until I spoke.
Shion: Kuroko, I want to talk about you in 3rd string.
Kuroko looked at me seriously as he stopped drinking his shake.
Kuroko: What is it Shirota-san?
Shion: Kuroko, I believe you have a lot of potential to be in 1st string but you've never discovered your talent yet.

Kuroko looks down and is in deep thoughts.
Kuroko: Really? You think I can be in 1st string.
Shion: I'm 100% sure you will and I'll try my best to help you.
Kuroko looks up and gives me a small smile.
Kuroko: Thank you Shirota-san.
Shion: Please call me Shion Kuroko-kun.
Kuroko: Same for you Shion, call me Tetsuya.
Shion: I will.
I shake hands with Kuroko, sealing the deal of me helping him improve.
Shion: I think we will have a private practice session after school, where no one will bother us. I am a manger so I can grab the keys to the gym and we'll be improving in no time!
Kuroko: I am very grateful of you doing this for me Shion-kun.
Shion: Anything for a friend! I'll only give you some pointers though, I want you to discover your own talent on your own okay. I'll just tell you about the things you need to do improve your body.

Kuroko nods as we continue talking while drinking our shakes. Time passes quickly and we both separated to our own houses. Well, Kuroko took me home and then he went to his own house. The door opens and my brother came out of the house.
Satoshi: Shion!
He gave me a quick hug and pushes me into our house. Once we were inside, I was greeted by Shizuki.
Shizuki: Shion, how was school?
Shion: It was fine, I got accepted in the club.
Satoshi: That's good! Mom and dad are working late today so I'm making dinner for us.
Shion: Okay, I'll go and play with Shepard.

I rolled into the living room to see Shepard and Gin relaxing with each other. Once Shepard saw me, he leaped up and immediately went to my side. I played with him while watching tv. After 30 minutes, Satoshi finished our dinner and we all ate. After dinner, I did my usual routine with Satoshi helping me of course. When Satoshi was done helping me, I slept till the next day.

~Time Skip~

A few days have passed and I got slowly accepted into the basketball club, except Haizaki. He's still being rude to me but my new friends were always there to defend me. I've also met Momoi Satsuki.