Special Chapter: Valentines~

A/N: Sorry that I was late. Wattpad was being mean to me as it kept freezing on me every 5 seconds. I couldn't do it on my laptop, it's not the same as doing it on the app. Hope you enjoy the chapter~!

~3rd Person POV~

~February 13, XXXX~

   Shion was in class with Kuroko. It was lunch time and everyone else in GOM were busy with other activities. Even Murasakibara too surprisingly.
Kuroko: Shion, it's Valentines day tomorrow. Are you handing out chocolates?
Shion: Of course I am! I'm handing out chocolates to everyone. I already made the chocolates yesterday, I'll hand them all out tomorrow.
Kuroko: I see....I got to go Shion....

Kuroko immediately walked out of the classroom, leaving Shion alone and confused.
Shion: Okay......Why did he suddenly leave??
   Shion shrugs and just talked to Soraru and Lon, who were also eating lunch together with him.
Lon: That was weird.
Soraru: He must've been busy and forgot to do it.
   They all shrugged it off and continue talking. Meanwhile with Kuroko.

~Kuroko's POV~

Kuroko: I hope that wasn't too suspicious.
I walked up to the rooftop, where the GOM was here while I was with Shion.
Kise: When will Kuroko-cchi!?
Aomine: He'll get here Kise.
I appear next to them.
Kuroko: I'm here.
Kise & Aomine: Ahh!
Kise: Kuroko-cchi! What did Shion-cchi say!?
Kuroko: He said he already made the chocolates. So he's handing them out tomorrow.
Akashi: We still have time to plan the party for him. I already asked coach that we'll pretend to have practice tomorrow , but actually it'll be the party.
Midorima: It should work if you guys distract him tomorrow . Tell him that there's no practice today Kuroko.
Kuroko: Okay.
   Everyone nods their head, knowing the mission to complete. I went back to the classroom.
Shion: Welcome back Tetsuya!
Kuroko: Shion, there is no practice today. The coach told me as I walked out, but there will be one tomorrow after school so please be there.
Shion: Practice tomorrow? Alright, thank you for telling me.
   Shion went back to talking to his friends as I silently celebrated the success I accomplished.
Kuroko: (It'll work, he doesn't suspect at all)

  ~Next day~
~Shion's POV~

   I came to school as usual but with tons of gifts. Surprising I haven't seen the GOM today, only Tetsuya. I handed every single one of my friends chocolates but as I was about to hand Tetsuya's, he suddenly runs away before I could talk to him.
Shion: He's acting weird..
   I shrugged it off and continue my day.

~After school~

Shion: Where is everyone Tetsuya?
Tetsuya and I are going to the gym now for practice and whenever I try to call out one of the GOM they immediately ran away.
Kuroko: I don't know Shion but they'll be in the gym for practice.
Shion: I hope they're there, so I can finally give them their chocolates.
   We arrived at the gym doors. Tetsuya slowly opened the door and suddenly I was shadowed in confetti.
?: Happy Valentines!
   I see the basketball club and inside the gym was littered in decorations.
Shion: What is this?
Akashi: It's a Valentines party for you. It's also kind of a appreciation party as well, for your hard work for training us.
   Everyone bows, except for Haizaki.
Everyone: Thank you very much!
Shion: WOW you guys! Thank you so much as well!
The party started and everyone was enjoying their time. Once it was getting dark, everyone started leaving except for the GOM.
Kuroko: Shion, we have a present for you.
Shion: Really!?
Akashi: I'll go first.
Seijiro handed me a small red gift. I opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace.