Chapter 13: New Akashi

~Shion's POV~

I was taking notes of their progression of power as they each grow stronger every day. Daiki's not here again and Tetsuya approaches me.
Kuroko: Shion, can I leave to find Aomine?
Shion: Alright, please find him Tetsuya.
Tetsuya nods and quickly leaves to find Daiki.

I suddenly see Atsushi stop practicing so I rolled up to him.
Shion: What's wrong Atsushi? Are you okay? Do you need your daily snacks?
I held up pocky to him but he shook his head.
Murasakibara: Shion-chin, why does Aomine get to skip practice? I want to skip too, practice is boring.
Shion: Under some special circumstance from the coach, Daiki is allowed to skip practice and I can't do anything about it since I'm the manager. I'm sorry Atsushi but I can't also allow you to leave, please understand.
Murasakibara: But Shion-chin...
Akashi: No Murasakibara.

Akashi must have heard our conversation.
Akashi: You will not skip practice as it is essential. I don't know why Aomine can skip but it's the coach's decision so I allowed it but I can't also let you skip as it's not fair to others who've also have to participate practice.

Tetsuya comes back in and looks disappointed. Atsushi starts to get mad. I quickly held his hand.
Shion: Atsushi, calm down!
Murasakibara: Sorry Shion-chin but I can't. I challenge you to a 1 v 1 Captain.
Everyone was shocked to hear this, even Akashi.
Murasakibara: If I win I get to skip practice whenever I want. If I lose I'll stop complaining and come to practice.
Shion: What?! No Atsushi, that's not-
Akashi: I accept. Let's go.
Shion: Wait-!
They didn't listen and everyone moved out of the way, leaving the two to face each other. The match starts and after a while, Seijuro was loosing. He was overwhelmed by Atsushi as Seijuro panics.
Kise: Akashi-cchi is loosing...
Shion: Why are they doing this?
Kuroko: Murasakibara-san is winning by a lot.
Seijuro was about to lose but suddenly, I felt a change. The aura felt heavy and I felt frightened.
Shion: W-What?

Seijuro knocks the ball out of Atsushi's hands, leaving him in shock.
Akashi: Let's play seriously now.
Suddenly Seijuro's moves were quicker and sharper as he easily dominated Atsushi and won the match. Atsushi glares at the ground frustratedly.
Murasakibara: I'll come to practice everyday I guess...
Akashi: No it's fine.
He faces everyone from GOM.
Akashi: I'll allow permission for you to skip practice any time, as long as you play in games.
Murasakibara: Tch.
Atsushi starts to leave.
Shion: Atsushi! Where are you-?
Murasakibara: I'm sorry Shion-chin, I'm skipping. I'll talk to you later.
Atsushi leaves, making Shion sad.

Practice continues but the air was tense after the match between Seijuro and Atsushi. When everyone was done, it was Tetsuya and I cleaning the gym since it's our turn. We didn't notice Seijuro who was still in the gym.
Akashi: Kuroko, Shion, don't bother making the others come to practice.
Kuroko: Who are you? You're not Akashi.
Akashi: What are you talking about?
Seijuro golden eye glows. I noticed the eye after the match, he never had a golden eye until now.
Akashi: I'm still the same except there are two of me.
Kuroko: Two of you..?
Akashi: Leave Tetsuya, I need to talk to Shion.
Tetsuya obliges and leaves, leaving us alone.
Akashi: Shion, we don't need your service anymore.
Shion: W-What?
Akashi: You can stop giving us strategies. We don't need it, just do your job as a manger and hand us water. We don't need an assistant coach anymore.
I can't believe this. They don't need me anymore...

Shion: W-Why? Why are you guys suddenly changing? Seijuro...
Seijuro walks over to me and lifts up my head. My red eyes meeting heterochromatic ones.
Akashi: You will not be useful anymore so sit in the sidelines and help Momoi. Though....
Seijuro strokes my hair, making me uncomfortable with his new personality change.
Akashi: You are quite dense.
Shion: How am I dense?
Akashi: Let me help you realize.
Seijuro kneels down to my level and did something shocking.

~3rd person POV~

Their lips made contact as Akashi is kissing Shion, making him blush. Shion tried to struggle against Akashi but he's too strong. He held Shion's head so he couldn't escape from his grasp as Akashi is enjoying Shion's soft lips. Shion was loosing air and all he can do is hold tightly against Akashi. Akashi finally lets go, leaving Shion in a red mess as he's breathing heavily.
Shion: W-Why did you-!?
Akashi: I love you.
Shion froze in shock as he stared at Akashi.
Shion: What...?
Akashi: I love you Shion, as well as the others.
Shion: (T-The others, who could also like me?) (Author: Poor dense Shion)
Akashi: I won't let them win you over.

Akashi hugs Shion and whispers in his ears.
Akashi: As I'll be the first one to claim you.
Akashi tugs Shion's shirt off his shoulders, exposing them. Akashi bites his neck, making Shion yelp in pain. Akashi made a bright red hickey, leaving it at a spot where anyone can see.
Akashi: You're mine now and I won't let anyone take you.
Akashi gives a quick kiss on his lips and starts walking away from a frozen blushing Shion.

As Akashi was about to leave, he says-
Akashi: I'm glad I'm your first kiss.
Akashi leaves leaving Shion in the gym alone.