Chapter 8: First game

A/N: I can't wait for the next chapter though, guess who's coming~! Also I don't remember what happens so sorry if I got things wrong.

Shion's POV

~At our First game~

   We are at our first game in a stadium. Right now I'm analyzing our opponents stats as I watch them practice. While the boys are also practicing, I'm in the sidelines with the coach.
Coach: Shirota, are you sure about putting Kuroko in our first game?
Shirota: Kuroko-kun has amazing skills that will benefit our team. You seen it with your own eyes, plus I trust Kuroko to do what he does best.

   Meanwhile Kuroko is shaking, he was super nervous.
Aomine: Kuroko, are you alright man?
Kuroko: I'm fine Aomine.
   Kuroko walks away but he trips and falls down.
Aomine: Clearly you're not!!! 💢💢💢
Shion: Tetsuya!
   Momoi and I quickly went to Kuroko, well Momoi is pushing me towards Kuroko.
Shion: Are you nervous Tetsuya?
   Kuroko looks down in shame.
Kuroko: Hai....it's just that.....I don't want to let the team down...

   I frown and motion Kuroko to come closer. Kuroko sees this and walks over to me.
Shion: Kneel down.
   Kuroko obeys and kneels down, looking at me confusingly. I grab his face and pulls him closer to me, this sudden motion made some of our teammates stop. I raise my hand up and touch his cheeks, before anyone can react I slapped Kuroko's cheeks together.

Kuroko was shocked and so were the others who heard the loud slap.
Kuroko: Sh-Shion...
Shion: Calm down Tetsuya, it's your first game so obviously you'll be nervous. Don't worry, you'll be fine. If you do what you do best we'll win. So don't worry about it and do your part, we are in a team you know.
Kuroko calms down.
Kuroko: Thank you Shion. I-I'll try my best not to be nervous.
Kuroko stood up and walk back to the team. I sigh as I knew that Kuroko was way too nervous but he's a lot calmer than before.
Shion: Let's get ready.

   (I'm sorry, I'm bad at doing basketball scenes plus I don't remember what happens so I'm just making up the game. I know what happens but not specifically so sorry if you wanted an accurate story)

   The game was starting as Murasakibara instantly grabbed the ball in the air. He threw it down to Aomine and he runs to the basket. The other team tries to catch up to him but he was too fast. He instantly jumps and dunks it in with a powerful slam.
Shion: Good job Aomine!!
He looked at me and raised his fist up, with a huge smile.

Aomine: Thanks Shion!   The game continues, we were neck to neck as the other team was ahead by 3 points

The game continues, we were neck to neck as the other team was ahead by 3 points. The ball was finally passed to Kuroko but he missed his pass to Murasakibara.
Murasakibara: Oi, what are you doing?
Kuroko: S-Sorry!
Coach: Time out!
Referee: Time out from Teiko!

They came back to the benches. Momoi gave everyone water while I gave out towels.
Shion: You guys are doing great out there! Keep going!
Murasakibara: Thanks Shiro-chin.
   He patted my head with his big hand as I smile at them.
Midorima: We won't lose. Oha asa says Cancer will have great luck with their lucky item.
   Midorima hold up a pink banana cat plush?