part one

I wake up to the shuffling of feet and a banging on my door by the boy named Brendon. I yell "hold on" quickly jump out of bed and run to the door "finally" he breaths "oh shut up" I tease.

We finally make it to the dining hall get our food and go sit down Brendon warns me we have to eat all of our food or we lose priviliges. This is no problem for me considering it's not what I'm in for  we finally sit down and he introduces me to his friends " This is Patrick, Pete, Dallon, Mikey Doctor Ways younger brother, Lana, Ashley, and finally Josh. My eyes imediatley flicker to the pink haired boy across from me who notices me staring and clears his throat with a simple " Hi I'm Josh" my cheeks heat up and I say "I'm Tyler"
"Cool name" "thanks" I say that's when Brendon says "well that wasn't awkward" and we all smack him. Very secretively so the monitors don't see and get us in trouble.

That's how the whole dinner went Brendon making fun of everyone and us getting secretively smacking him.

After dinner I go to Brendons room and try to take in my week while he goes to get a shower.

My thoughts get interrupted by Brendon coming in nothing but a towel and I almost choke on air at how gorgeous he is he notices me staring and laughs with a simple "like what you see" I snak his arm and blush a deeper Scarlett.

Later at 8:30 30 minutes before lights out I go back to my room and attempt to fall asleep through my fear and anxiety