part seven (flashback)

Ok so option c won so here goes.
Brendon pov (flashback to night of suicide)
Tw:suicide blades slitting of wrists relapse
!-/
It was about 7:00 and I had just gotten done with my therapy session with Doctor Anderson (A/N that would be me couldn't decide so I chose myself) she had asked me asked me all sorts of questions regarding my thoughts my depression and and life in general. Even though she was a pretty chill person I couldn't help but not want to be there I had my two lovely boyfriends on my mind and Dr Anderson was getting in the way. When she finally dismissed me I practically ran down the hallway to my room and laid down.
About three hours later it was 10:00 clock my usual time to sneak to Josh's room I started down there. I passed Pete's room and saw that the light was on and I could hear more than just thinking in there it sounded like two other people I assumed it was Patrick and Mikey they were the other polyamourous couple here. I didn't think anything of it until I heard what sounded like someone dropping something and Pete whisper yelling "dude don't drop the blades" this got me worried I immediately reached for the handle but it was locked "damnit" I thought I couldn't get in by this point I'm freaking out. Those are my friends in there I couldn't let them do this I SPRINTED back to me room and grabbed the lock picking tool I had (aka a Bobby pin I got from Dr Anderson) and sprinted back to there room praying to God I wasn't too late. When I finally got the door open I was faced with a sight that made my blood go frigid Patrick, Pete, and Mikey were in a heap on Pete's bed all dead from the cuts on them and a note on the table beside them. I couldn't handle it I had to get out of there before I relapsed but I couldn't move I fell to my knees and and started to sob uncontrollably choked screaming and sobbing was all you could hear from me I finally got the will power to get up. Before I left I grabbed the note and put it in my pocket. The only place I could think to do was to run to someone who could help and Josh's room was closed so I ran there and luckily his door was unlocked because I slammed it open and threw myself at him he was surprised at first but realized it was me and realized I was crying so he just cradled me against his bare chest and rocked me until I stopped crying I explained that they were dead and he started to tear up but he never cried he looked at me and said are you ok and all I could say was no but I said "we gotta tell Tyler" he nodded and we ran to his room and just barged in the room. And well you know the story from there.
!-/
Holy moly that was a rollercoaster comment how you're feeling I love hearing your feedback
I wanna know one thing though HOW DOES THIS BOOK HAVE ALMOST 150 READS THANK YALL SO SO SO SO MUCH
STAY SAFE, STAY ALIVE MY LOVELIES
🌹💎👽💎🌹