The words

A/N Ello people (this is rated mature because there is violence and cuss words) ENjoY

Also Ciel is 14 and Lizzy is 15 in this part

Ciel's Pov

Just another fucking annoying day with paper work and a dumb staff who only mess up. The only thing that is exceptional is my demon butler. The worst thing is my dumb cousin or my betrothed as people say, is coming to visit me. She's so annoying with her voice and her sense of style and personality. Why couldn't I have a good wife who wouldn't bother me all day?

"CIIIELLL"

Ugh here comes her now. I roll my eyes and keep on doing my paper work, doesn't she know that I have a lot of stuff to do!? I'm not childish that part of me already died when I was ten.

Elizabeth, my annoyingly happy fiancé came bounding in with her frilly dress and her screeching voice.

"What Elizabeth?" I said coldly mustering up a glare as she tackled me in a hug.

"Oh Ciel remember it's Lizzy!!" She whined

"Ugh fine Lizzy what do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy" I snapped at her in agitation.

"Well I just wanted to say hello and see if you wanted to play" Elizabeth said as her happiness was draining away

"Well I don't want you here!" I retorted going back to my paper work

"Oh okay I'll be going then." She said in a sad tone .

I heard her step out and I said "Finally she's so annoying why can't she get lost" Right after I said that the door closed. I was startled because I thought she already left, oh well now she knows how I feel I thought while going back to signing

Lizzy's Pov

After I heard him say the words I dreaded the most I closed the door while silently crying. Am I that annoying? Am I too clingy? Should I just stop talking to him? Hell he'd probably be happy with that! I thought in my head as I sped outside of Ciel's manor with tears streaming down my face.

Why did he still  dislike me?  I changed everything!