A Shocked Earl and A Smug Demon

A/N Heyy this is set after two days, so it's been 4 days since Lizzy has visited Ciel.

Ciel's Pov

Ugh this is frustratingly boring! Everybody has been quiet and for some reason sad, well except me and Sebastian of course. Sebastian is very smug for some reason also and I'm like always, strict and fucking annoyed. Elizabeth hasn't visited yet which is good, right? I mean I did say those things for a reason! It's because I hate her! Yes that's it! But .... is it? I'm more annoyed now that she hasn't been visiting. I only worry because I am her cousin and her betrothed! Not because I like her. Sebastian has been keeping her in the conversations that I have and it is bloody wretched that I have to talk about her! Why does she always come into my head?!?

Sebastian entered with a smug face like usual... and I don't know why the fuck he's been having that face for a few days.

"Have you heard anything from you dear fiancé?" Sebastian asked smiling deviously.

"Bloody hell why do you keep on asking  about her?!?" I grumbled glaring at him.

"Oh well you can find out yourself! Here is a daily paper that you discarded, now I have to take a leave young master, it is time to have my y" he turned and shut the door.

I looked up and sighed as he left a article about the Midfords. I looked at it and rolled my eyes as I looked at it "The young Elizabeth midford is leaving London?" I read out loud in confusion. Why didn't Elizabeth tell me? I kept on reading "Elizabeth midford is leaving London for a week with her aunt to learn and be more efficient, says that she is excited!?"  What?! Why didn't I see that? Is that why the servants were so quiet? Why didn't they tell me this? Ugh!

I strode over to the door of my study room and opened it up to the hallway of my house and watched my servants doing their work silently.
I wished that I could've been notified earlier. I went back into my study room and went back to work. Now always thinking about Elizabeth, even without Sebastian reminding me.