Jealous?

A/N Hey!! Lizzy is with George and are visiting where they are staying which is in America and they are visiting a park. Just want to say that just in case things get a little messy! Also thank you all so much for the support!!

Lizzy's Pov

Today George and I are in a park while my aunt is at work. George coincidentally lives near my aunt his parents were good friends with her, so she was happy to see that we were getting along. My aunt, Melody who worked for the government was on a mission to find drugs and try to take down a secret drug store that was a main seller. She said that if I came back to America that maybe I could go on the missions that were minor unlike what she was doing now. George works as an apprentice kind of like me, so he is always at the house so we can hang out more. It's been great working in America, yes it is hard and all but it's still a fun place to be.

"Sooo you're going back tomorrow" George said as we walked past a big oak tree.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss it here" I said smiling fondly at the memories that projected from my mind .

Memory #1

When we first came to my aunts and she was introduced to me and George and I figured out we would be near each other more and got to hear hilarious stories from my aunt Melody, who was the definition of  beauty. She was a tall woman and always wore a new hat everyday, she had dirty blonde hair that she almost always had it in a updo. She likes wearing every color, not just dark and brooding or bubbly and bright. She stood up to people who were idiots and bafoons  who thought they were the best and stooped down for people who needed help.

Memory #2

We were being taught how to use self defense and George was going to use it against me for practice. He completely denied it because he wasn't going to hurt a girl, while he was explaining this I kicked him and he fell over but he caught me while he was falling. We fell down and I was on top of him. Then we stared at each other until he started tickling me and yelled "The best self defense is tickling" while my aunt was laughing at us I was trying to tickle him too.

Memory #3

George and I were being taught how to dance different ways in case we had to go under cover for missions. We were learning how to tango and we were practicing together and he had to twirl me and he started to twirl me and then came back I tripped over and he caught me but fell over anyway and we both laughed as I said nice catch and we both got up and practiced again laughing the whole time.

*Present Day*

"Well guess what?" He asked turning to me with a sparkle in his eyes

"What?" I asked curious on why he was so excited

He picked me up and swung me around "I'm going with you!" I squealed I'm happiness and hugged him

Ciel's Pov

These past days I've been spying on um Elizabeth. Yes that sounds crazy and utterly preposterous since of my rude words, but I have a reason! She has been hanging out with a boy! That's horrible for my image! I was glad that Sebastian was already spying because I wanted to hear the early details and see what he looked like. I must say, he was... naturally good looking from his dirty blonde hair that was shortish and was tall, taller than Lady Elizabeth and had hands of a worker and a pianist at the same time. He had gray and bluish eyes that were looking at Elizabeth in adoration" Sebastian wrote Wait... ADORATION?!? I growled.

Sebastian's Pov

I smirk as I capture an amazing photo of Lady Elizabeth and her "friend" Sir George. I can't wait until Young master sees this, he will surely be even grumpier since he's accompanying Lady Elizabeth back here. I teleported to my young master who was growling. I smirked and said "That's an interesting sound" startling my young master. He rolled his eyes and grumbled "Why did you say in adoration? It's not like he was....right?"
He glared at me as I smiled mischievously and said "I never lie, also young master... here is the latest picture" I gave him the picture where Sir George was picking up Lady Elizabeth and they were both laughing. My young master glared at the photo and looked at me "Also Sir George is going to accompany her to London" I said smugly. Once again, Young master growled and stood up and turned his back to me then looked back like his usual self . "Jealous, young master?" I asked while smirking smugly. "No! Why would I?" He snapped glaring at me. I turned around shutting his study room door and murmured "Indeed you are"

Hey peoples! Hope you enjoyed this! It took longer for me to update because I wanted it to be 900 words for you guys! But here it was and I can't wait to make the next chapter!! Have a great day!