An opportunity comes

A/N Hey guys! I know nobody is really reading this but it's okay. Anyway Lizzy comes back home and nobody knows what happened in her family

Lizzy's Pov:

I came back home and put on my usual smile as I walked politely inside so if my mother was watching she won't scold me. I opened the door to see my mother and father waiting for me and I smiled at them and gave them each a hug.

"Hello mother and father!" I say being fake cheerful for their sake

"Hello Elizabeth, we have something to discuss with you" my mother said.

I looked at them, confused on what was the matter since I haven't done anything wrong or out of the ordinary.

"We got a letter from a family member who is your aunt, she has a lot of intelligence and agility who also lives quite faraway from here." father explained.

"That's nice, but why are you telling me this?" I asked in confusion.

"Well we want to see if you would like to go and learn with her, it's fine if you don't but we thought this would be a good experience for you" Mother said uneasily.

"I would love too!!" I said enthusiastically clapping my hands.

My parents were speechless because of my quick answer since they thought I would be hesitant, but they were happy from my choice.

"Great! You will be leaving tomorrow and will stay there for a week then come back and if you want, you can go back for a few years to learn even more." they informed me.

I was shocked with the timing, but I still nodded in agreement to this and went to my room and started packing with the help of Paula who was sad that she couldn't go with me, but was still supportive. The only person who didn't want me to go was my lovely brother, but he had to deal with it, I think it will give me a fresh start and I could not be an annoyance to my fiancé, and I decided to not tell him I was leaving because he'd probably be better without me anyway, he said it himself.