Farewell

A/N Hey ! Hope you enjoy this!

Lizzy's Pov

It's time! It's finally time to leave my family, my friends, and well um Lord Phantomhive. I've decided to not tell my fiancé I'm leaving because I don't want to be a hassle to him once again. He probably will be excited about it anyway once he realizes I'll be gone for a week.

I opened the door to the manor and turned around waiting for my wary brother and my excited parents who stepped out shortly after.

We all walked to our awaiting carriage and one by one we filled it and waited until my bags were being put in and we set off to the ship where I will be going, alone.

"Mother does Lizzy really have to do this?" Edward said whining about how he won't see me for a week.

"Ed, I wanted to do it," he looked at me surprised at this " I also want to learn new things! Plus it's only a week I'll see you in seven days" I continued hugging my brother as the carriage stopped in front of a huge ship.

Everybody filed out and I came last as a foot man followed carrying my baggage. I hugged each family member and waved at them while I boarded the ship. It started moving and I yelled "BYE I WILL SEE YOU SOON!" To my tearful family.

(A/N I will give pictures in the end of this chapter)

After a few minutes I tried to search for my room since I've already eaten dinner and wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible.

After a few minutes I got tired and bumped into a a young man about my age. I quickly said sorry and bowed as I was told to do and looked up at him in embarrassment. He smiled crookedly at me and took my hand and kissed it.

"No it's my fault are you hurt in anyway?" He asked

I blushed and shook my head slowly then asked "Um excuse me but do you know where room 42 is?" He looked at me and smiled earnestly and chuckled softly.

"Yes it's right across from my own room" I smiled as he guided me to my room and laughed as he talked to me about the things he was doing and he made some jokes.

At last we came to my door and he smiled at me and slowly came to my face closely and kissed my cheek. I became flustered and said goodnight and opened my door and shut it fast with my back against it and silently squeaked happily and bounced up and down and got ready for bed and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N Soo did you like my new character? Because he will be there more (Hint hint) But anyway here is what the boat looked like:

And her room looked like this: