Arrival pt. 2

A/N Heyyyyyy what's upppp? WATER PARTICLES THAT ARE CLOUDS ok sorry I'll be going now....ENJOY

Lizzy's Pov

We finally arrived at my manor, George was very excited since he hadn't been to London. My family actually already knew of George and that he was coming before me, and they approved of him. Even Edward was okay with him! Which was great since George was my rock the whole time I was in America. George was going to stay in a guest room a little ways from mine but we were still technically close. I'm really excited since we are going to have a masquerade ball in the fourth day of our visit! And on the fifth day, I may or may not join George to go back to America, where I will stay for at least more than 2 years, which makes a week seem so small. I've been leaning on the America side more than staying here in London, and Edward surprisingly is supportive to me about it.

My family though, still doesn't know about Ciel's and I's slight separation. The only people who know are the servants of Ciel's manors and himself and George and of course I. I know I have to face him sooner or later but I need to figure out my feelings toward him. I think the first years I loved him, but when he came back, I thought I had to love him, because that's what I did when I was younger. Now, I don't know really know. I'm just glad that George was there to help though. He helped me figure out what real love was.

I saw a hand wave in front of my face and I shook my head and looked up at George's smiling face.

"Hey! Back to earth please Lizzy!" He said chuckling as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Anyway back to what I was saying before you drifted of into the galaxy! Your family is so wonderful! And your brother is so protective over you" he said smiling at me.

I laughed nervously "Haha yeah, I hope he didn't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable!"

"No no he was fine! He loved the stories that I told him. Especially the one about me learning how to ride a horse." He answered back reassuringly.

"That's good! My brother used to be rude to Ciel whenever he was around, I'm happy he's at least nice to you." I said smiling.

"Anywayyy what are we going to do tomorrow, it's going to basically the first day right? And we were going to spend time with your family, but what are we going to be doing with them?" George asked.

"Welllll we'd probably do some fencing and maybe visiting some places" I answered back.

"Oh okay! Well I can't wait! Goodnight Lizzy!" He said cheerily kissing my cheek and striding off to his respected room.

I blushed and awkwardly turned to my room and touched where his lips were and smiled, maybe, just maybe I will have another chance.

*Next Morning*

"Good morning Lady Lizzy!" Paula said while pushing my curtains open and getting my outfit together.

"Good morning Paula!" I said while smiling and getting up.

"Soooo Lady Lizzy, please forgive my intrusion," Paula started saying, I raised my eyebrows. "But who is the George? Us servants have been noticing some closeness between you to."

I blushed and stuttered "U-u-um yeah well we are best friends" I explained pathetically as I could not find any words to describe our relationship.

Paula smiled and giggled "Well us servants think you would make a cute couple" I gasped slightly and smiled a little "I see" I answered happily.

"Finished!" Paula said and I squealed in the mirror "I look so- so beautiful!" I said even surprising myself that I said beautiful unlike cute. After I squealed and twirled around I told Paula to not do my hair, I liked it the way down with this dress. She nodded in agreement and left my room.

After a few minutes I slowly walked down the staircase and into the dining room I greets them with a little shyness. " Gooding Morning everyone" They all looked at me with surprise and shortly after gave me compliments on how mature I looked I smiled and nodded.

Then I sat next to George and across of Edward who was discussing something about hunting.

I whispered hi to George and he smiled at me and replied back with "You look beautiful" I blushed and thanked him.

Then in no time the table was cleared and my mother was setting the schedule of the day."So George, you have never been to London? Not even another country?" He answered with a polite shake of his head. "Well this is going to be fun then!" My father jumped in "We first shall do some fencing! My wife and daughter are excellent! And so is Edward and I!" He added.

George chuckled and replied "I will do anything that you please! After all I am the humble guest of this estate"

"Well off to fencing then!" Edward said standing up waiting until everybody was ready to transfer to the fencing hall. "Lizzy is the best at fencing! Well not including mother of course!" Edward said while to George while both of them were striding to the front. I blushed in shame.

George turned to me and said "Really? That's really interesting that you do! Not a lot of females are prodigies and are skilled! I'm impressed, maybe you can teach me!" He said smiling at me. I skipped over to them and nodded to him while hooking my arms to both of Edward and George's and laughed as we talked together and joked about things we have done I think these five days are going to be the most memorable moments in my life, and  glad they are going to be!

Hey! Did you guys like it? Anyway thanks to you guys I have over 150 views! Which is so freaking amazing! I love all of you and thank you for the continuous support! (By the way this is the longest chapter I have made! It's 1040 words! )