Visiting

A/N I was so excited to write this chapter! Enjoy!

Ciel's Pov

"Young master wake up its 9:00 am" Sebastian said.

"Ugh what time does that bastard and Elizabeth come here?" I said groggily while drinking my earl gray tea that Sebastian gave me.

"In about.....five minutes" Sebastian said casually while he put on my clothes.

"Wait what? FIVE MINUTES!" I said while spitting out my tea.

"Young master did you really have to spit out your tea for this?" Sebastian replied while putting on my eye patch.

"Yes! Why didn't you tell me to wake up earlier" I said.

"I did young master you just said 'wait until there's five minutes left' and I assure you that's what you said" he answered while following me to where I was going.

I thought about it and blushed. I did say that didn't I. "Well um...ugh anyway I did eat break fast already and drank my tea and you of course dressed me so now all I have to do is sit in my study while you make some food" I said rambling on while shutting my study room door.

"Yes young master" Sebastian said behind the locked doors.

"Ugh now to think, how will I greet these two? I will grey them like new people, ask of their adventures, and make sure that George knows that Liz-I mean Elizabeth is mine!" I said triumphantly. (A/N Ooooooh HIS?! SHE IS NOT AN OBJECT CIELLL)

Sebastian's Pov

Young master is quiet flustered indeed. He's been muttering to himself and making little conversation starters, it's quite amusing. I have already finished cooking and the servants haven't done anything except wait outside for Lady Elizabeth and Sir George.

"THEY ARE HERE SEBASTIAN" The trio screeched in excitement as they seemed that they cared for my young master's fiancé more then he did he himself.

I quickly was at carriage that had made a full stop. I opened the door as Sir George was the first to come out and greeted me as he helped Lady Elizabeth out.

"Hello Sebastian I hope your doing well?" Lady Elizabeth asked seemingly nervous.

"Oh your the infamous butler! Good day! I expect that your doing one hell of a job?" Sir George asked winking at me.

I stiffened as he laughed "I know that's your catch phrase 'one hell of a butler' because Lizzy told me" Sir George explained while Lady Elizabeth clinged on to his arm.

I nodded and fake smiled as I directed them to the manor.

"MISS LIZZY! WELCOME!" The servants said while running up to her.

"Oh hi Mey-Rin, Bard, and sweet Finny!" Lady Elizabeth greeted as she too slowly moved out of her nervous state and hugged all of them.

"Now this is George! I met him on the ship I sailed and he was my partner in crime in America" Lady Elizabeth said joyfully as she presented Sir George.

Sir George smiled and greeted each of them with the utmost charm. "Good morning everyone! I'm happy that you are friendly as Lizzy was to me!" The servants blushed and bowed "No need to bow! I'm no noble I would rather be treated as a friend"

"Now that we have welcomed everyone let us go see the young master" I said monotonously while leading them up to his study.